What's new
Mark your items as sold
This has the kit installed that disables the Namco check-in. Normally after 30 days without checking in with Namco's servers the game will no longer boot. This has that problem resolved.
How difficult is it to "fix" the server issue? I might want to pick up one of these sometime in the future but it'd be good to know what I'm getting into if I do.

Just replace the hard drive and possibly the dongles. I can sell you a kit if you need one in the future.

@Mitsurugi-w Can the HDD in the 369 be copied to lets say SSD? I want to have a backup just in case it dies out on me.

Also, anyone know if a Razing Storm cab can be used for other shooters without modifying or replacing many parts, maybe just the I/O board? I have an opportunity to buy a 55"-60"?! cab. I dont know the hardware or anything to do with the guns and how it all works. I like dedicated cabs, but being that I have limited space, I like to get pcbs/cabs that I can use with mutiple games to maximize their use.

The system looks for a specific drive. So not easily.

Got the 369 today at work. Very well packed. Cant wait to hook this up to the Vewlix and try it out.

Also, an added bonus, four Walsdawg Arcade tokens :D

IMG_3751.JPG
IMG_3752.JPG

Last edited:
Mitsu, thank you brother. Tested it out tonight and the system 369 is working beautifully :thumbup:

Also, these Vewlix screens are really something. I am in love with the picture quality.

Apologies for the crappy cellphone pics and bad lighting. These shots are before I tweaked the monitor settings a bit. Still looks pretty darn good.

IMG_3754.JPG

IMG_3757.JPG

IMG_3753.JPG

I'm sure a video is needed to do true justice to this. ;)

Sure would, I will try to record some video tomorrow. My son made me promise to let him play it after school.

I've got another of these available. Price is $600 shipped in the US. International shipping is at cost. Has the Namco check-in disabled already and I cloned my Memory Dongle so you can compete against the records and custom costumes that were last saved at the arcade it was used at in Japan.

I will also include a 6-month warranty on the HDD. If it fails after that I can still help you replace the HDD.

Thanks!

Is the file system browsable if hooked up to a PC like Taito X2? Would be super easy then.

you "might" get lucky with a ps3 hdd browser. i really emphasizes the might though.

Back