What's new
For Sale

zorakbrak

Beginner
Reaction score
I can't access my old account here and it's been some time since I've posted but if you want to check out my feedback you can do so via the links to my original posts on Neo-geo.com as well as eBay under username Starscream615.

Selling off my arcade collection to raise some funds for the family. All Kit boxes come with protectors from RetroProtection.com. Buyer Pays Shipping. Paypal Friends and Family. All prices in USD. I will also entertain offers through PM.

I also have an Interest Check going on my other arcade stuff at the Neo-geo.com forums if anyone wants to take a look:
IC: Neo-Geo Big Red 6-slot Cab; Sega Blast City; MvsC2 and various other Naomi games/hardware.
FS: MVS Kits: Nightmare in the Dark; SVC Chaos; SSV and more along with various MVS Carts

MVS Kits

Nightmare in the Dark kit - $1000 $925 - SOLD
IMG_8237.jpeg

SNK Vs CAPCOM SVC Chaos kit - $800 $725 - SOLD
IMG_8236.jpeg

Samurai Shodown V kit w/ Shockbox - $350 -$320 - SOLD
IMG_8229.jpeg

Samurai Shodown 2 kit - $150 $130
IMG_8226.jpeg

Art of Fighting kit - $125 $110
IMG_8232.jpeg

World Heroes 2 with box and marquee card - $80 $65
IMG_8234.jpeg

MVS Carts
IMG_8238.jpg

Ninja Combat - $65 - SOLD
KoF 2003 - $250 $220
KoF 2002 - $200 $175
KoF 95 w/marquee card - $55 $45 - SOLD
KoF 94 - $50 $40 - SOLD
KoF 98 - $85 SOLD
Garou Mark of the Wolves - $300 - SOLD
Metal Slug 3 - $150 SOLD
Rage of the Dragons - $250 - SOLD
Samurai Shodown - $50 - $55 shipped - SOLD
Art of Fighting 2 - $60 $50
Samurai Shodown 3 - $90 $75
Baseball Stars Professional - $70 $55 SOLD
Sengoku - $7 SOLD
Bust a Move - $75
Magician Lord - $250 - $200 - SOLD
Samurai Shodown 4 - $100 $80

The Last Blade w/Shockbox - $200 $170
IMG_8239.jpg

Additional broken KoF 2003 that has Graphics issues (can power on in my cab and take shots if anyone is interested) - $50 - Sold

Anyone need these shock boxes. Metal Slug X, Aerofighters, and Last Blade 2. I'm taking offers so PM if interested as I don't know what to do with them.

Pics in my next post for these.

Naomi Carts
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 - $500 $450
WWF Royal Rumble - $100 - SOLD
Heavy Metal - $120 $100
Capom Vs SNK - $200 $185 - SOLD
World Series 99 w/Sega Control Panel - $250 - SOLD
Virtue Tennis - $70 - SOLD
Powerstone - Doesn't boot for some reason. $50 $40
Mobile Suit Gundam - $150 $125

Naomi GD ROM - $150 - SOLD
Naomi Mobo with Unibios - $175 $150
Naomi NetDimm by itself with Universal Pic- $275 $250 Shipped - SOLD

Naomi GD ROM Games
Virtue Tennis - $70 $60
Capcom Vs SNK Millennium Fight 2000 Pro - $100 $85
Copcom Vs SNK 2 - $150 - SOLD
Guilty Gear XX #Reload - $100 $85
Melty Blood Act Cadenza (In GD-ROM atm) - $125 $100

Capcom IO - $250 $210

Cabs are local pickup only. Located in Orange Park FL. Offers are considered.

Neo-Geo Big red 6-slot works great. - Currently asking $1500

Blast City's monitor just gave out and I think just needs a cap kit which is beyond my ability. Bill machine, lights, sound all work. Screen stopped "clicking" on when I went to play MvsC2 one day but I could still hear the game. I also have two extra control panels, one World Series baseball and one 2 player six button control panels that is currently in its own enclosure from a US Sega Big Blue World Series Baseball I took apart a few years back. It was bought the panel from new stock many years ago. Lots of Blast City Specific harness cables as well. - Currently asking $1500. - Sold

Ms. Pacman has a 60 in one board in it but I still have the original board and has a new replacement CRT in it. It was owned by a church prior to my purchase of it who were reportedly the first owner so I'm fairly sure all the artwork is the original. - Currently asking $800 with both boards.

Cabs.jpg

IMG_8203.jpg

Arcade Board
Caveman Ninja (Joe and Mac) - $125 - Sold

EDIT1 - Updated sold items.
EDIT2 - Blast City, additional 2p6b panel and WSB with control panel sold.
EDIT3 - Updated sold items.
EDIT4 - Updated sold items.
EDIT5 - Updated sold items.
EDIT6 - Updated sold items.
EDIT7 - Updated sold items.
EDIT8 - Updated sold items.
EDIT9 - Updated sold items.
EDIT10 - Updated sold Items.
EDIT11 - Reduced prices on remaining items.
EDIT12 - Updated sold and pending.
EDIT13 - Updated sold and pending.
EDIT14 - Updated Pending
EDIT15 - Updated Sold
EDIT16 - Updated Sold

Last edited:
Damn dude, I'm in the burg side of op. Whats the price range on that blast?
I'm just taking offers atm since the monitor just stopped working. Pretty sure it needs a cap kit but I'm not man enough to do it myself. Someone from neo-geo.com is coming to look at it and my Neo-Geo cab tomorrow morning. Oh, I'm in oakleaf btw. I have this stuff as well.

Naomi Carts
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 - $500
WWF Royal Rumble - $100 - SOLD
Heavy Metal - $120
Capom Vs SNK - $200 $185 Shipped - SOLD
World Series 99 w/Sega Control Panel - $250 - SOLD
Virtue Tennis - $70 - SOLD
Powerstone - Doesn't boot for some reason. $50
Mobile Suit Gundam - $150

Naomi GD ROM - $150 or whole kit with Naomi Mobo and NetDimm Unibios and universal Pic $500
Naomi NetDimm by itself with Universal Pic - $275

Naomi GD ROM Games
Virtue Tennis - $70
Capcom Vs SNK Millennium Fight 2000 Pro - $100
Copcom Vs SNK 2 - $150
Guilty Gear XX #Reload - $100
Melty Blood Act Cadenza (In GD-ROM atm) - $125

Capcom IO - $250
IMG_8206.jpg
IMG_8209.jpg

Last edited:
Not far from me at all, like 20-30min. I've worked on monitors so im not personally worried about that. If anyone wants to chime in on a fair price for it please do so. I'm not up to par on candy prices.

I’m local too and that Blast is very intriguing…

PMd about the Blast. Loving that $ acceptor, this was definitely a SEGA Bass fishing cab 😍

PMd about the Blast. Loving that $ acceptor, this was definitely a SEGA Bass fishing cab 😍
That is correct. I bought from a guy that somehow got 10 of them delivered to a one bedroom apartment. The control panel had already been replaced and I happen to have another that I bought new.

Prices added to Naomi Items and pending items marked.

Free bump :) Did the items which have sold go for the asking price? If not can you please update to reflect what the final sold price was on completed purchases? (Per forum policy, not just my curiosity ;) ) Thanks!

Free bump :) Did the items which have sold go for the asking price? If not can you please update to reflect what the final sold price was on completed purchases? (Per forum policy, not just my curiosity ;) ) Thanks!
Yes, that is correct. The only item that has not sold at listed price was Magician Lord and I noted it by putting it's sold price right beside the original listed price.

Virtua Tennis Cart Sold.

Back