What's new
For Sale
I reached out to ArcadeArtRepro about doing some stickers for me but have yet to hear a reply. Does he frequent these forums? @ckong

Hi Kavas, sorry I must have missed your message. What was it about? I just logged on here again for the first time in years.
I used to visit Arcade Otaku and shmups.org forum a lot some years ago, but not so much these days. I am more active on Facebook arcade groups lately.

---

Looking forward to continue to offer ckong's excellent marquee holders. Some models are already available on my website, others that ckong offered can be ordered by messaging me (Facebook, website, whatsapp, email). Will respect the same pricing, materials and overall quality of Ckong's marquee holders.

For people that don't know me yet, my name is Barry Buise and I create and sell arcade artwork reproductions as well as custom artwork on request. Please feel free to browse my website to see what things I can offer. If you need something but can't find it on the website just contact me. Chances are I do have the artwork or can create it for you.

Thanks for your support guys and Ckong thanks for handing over the marquee holder business!

www.arcadeartrepro.com

Last edited:
Does anyone know the size screw that holds the Aero city marquee?? Mine are missing for the bottom that screws onto the Aero city marquee light box.

Does anyone know the size screw that holds the Aero city marquee?? Mine are missing for the bottom that screws onto the Aero city marquee light box.
M4x12’s
BC739792-7FB0-460E-8E5C-433744A207F5.jpeg

If you got an Ace Hardware near you, you can buy metric screws individually there.

M4x12’s

If you got an Ace Hardware near you, you can buy metric screws individually there.
M4x12’s

Thanks dude. I'll definitely be needing them for the Astros once my marquees arrive but I still need the ones for AERO city...or are they the same??

Thanks dude. I'll definitely be needing them for the Astros once my marquees arrive but I still need the ones for AERO city...or are they the same??
Oh right, Aero… durp.

I believe it’s M4x8. The manual has the list numbers of the parts associated with the marquee —
1C1F789F-3225-4C41-B58D-5FDEDD2D8CF9.jpeg
210 has 4 units assigned.

7A84C234-D9AB-4370-A9C9-B0C71F71D8F2.jpeg

yeah the originals are Tamper Proof Security Screws, but those are harder to find locally. You’d have to import them if you wanted to go with the original type.
DABD5ABC-F14A-466E-A66B-CD1389B50D81.jpeg

Thank you sellsellsell2000, correct. I sell those and others on my website here www.arcadeartrepro.com
You can use the search bar on top of my website and type "New Net City" to find them. I really need to add categories and such, sorry :)

By the way sellsellsell2000, awesome work on the Street Fighter VI art set!

Back