What's new
For Sale

skate323k137

Enlightened
Reaction score
Up for trade I have 2x Outtrigger panels, with carts and comm boards. I hate when people say "rare" but these are indeed rare. I've repaired the joystick and trackball housing on one of the panels. For the repair, as well as pics/video, see: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...rigger-panel&p=3989224&viewfull=1#post3989224

These are not for sale, trade only. When I get rid of something like this that I'll probably never be able to replace, I like to get something else in its place. I've played it, it's fun, it's someone elses turn to enjoy these. I reserve the right to decide who this stuff goes to... reputable members only. You can check my rep on neo-geo / racketboy and plenty of members here can vouch for me.

You would get:
2x outtrigger panels, complete with trackballs and trackball encoders and looms
2x outtrigger carts
2x link boards

You would need:
NAOMI motherboards, IO's, 2 normal fiber optic audio cables. Net city or blast city cabinets would be a huge plus (I played 2p with a net city and blast city linked to each other).

To play with one player you only need a cabinet like a net city or blast city. With a blast city you would need a 001 loom and sega JAMMA IO (not capcom IO because it doesn't have the extra USB port for the trackball). This is basically plug and play in a net city / NNC, you just have to get to the USB ports on the IO board by temporarily removing the monitor surround.

I am willing to trade for something in the same value range (think $400-$500). Shmup PCBs, sega stuff... I like arcade hardware. If you're sitting on something cool that you're not using, let me know and maybe we can make a deal.

Trade list/Stuff that would probably make me part with this immediately:
Fast Striker MVS
lindbergh multi
X2 multi
CPS2 multi
Pretty much any cave PCB (other than espgaluda, I have that already)
Feel free to offer other stuff if you think I might be interested and it's a fair trade. USA only at this time due to the fact that this will be a very large and heavy box when packed properly.

20160112_003715.jpg

Damn it, this is so tempting, but I dont have a Blast cab anymore. I would have snatched this up right away as I do have a spare X2 multi. I need to make a CP like those for my vewlix.

Hmm..but I do have NNC on order.

Damn it, this is so tempting, but I dont have a Blast cab anymore. I would have snatched this up right away as I do have a spare X2 multi. I need to make a CP like those for my vewlix.

Hmm..but I do have NNC on order.
Well, think about it anyway. You can replace an X2 a lot easier than these panels :)

No pressure either way, but I would definitely be interested in that trade.

You don't have any of the instruction cards or marquees for this do you?

I might be willing to Trade my Lindbergh multi.

I had a few thoughts to offer when I saw them too, then realized I don't own any Sega cabs anymore...

Very cool deal, good luck to you, @skate323k137

Back