What's new
For Sale

kingpin

Student
Reaction score
I have two original (NOT PHOENIXED) CPS2 games:

Grey (or Gray) (Asia Region) Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers

Blue (USA Region) Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom

I am looking to trade for ONE of them for a matching (same region) phoenixed board. Japan/USA are interchangeable so if you have a Japanese pheonixed board, the trade would be for my blue Dungeons and Dragons: Tower of Doom.

I'm in Los Angeles and would prefer to find one locally, but I'm open to shipping out of state too. Ideally, I'd like to keep one of the motherboards and trade just the B board. We will each cover shipping costs on our own end, with tracking which we will provide to the other.

Please let me know if you'd be interested by PM'ing me what board you have. Board revisions are important, so if you know that information that'd be great as well. Both of my boards are Revision 3. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thank you.

I'm sure someone from US can make a deal with you. Let's keep fingers crossed.

I hope so too. I've been looking for a few months now, doing my part in trying to conserve originals. It's been tougher than I thought.

I hope so too. I've been looking for a few months now, doing my part in trying to conserve originals. It's been tougher than I thought.
Yeah I know. Everyone gets pissed if you let a battery die but I'll be damned if I can ever easily find buyers for my battery-swapped CPS3 carts.

I have a Phoenixed B Board that I "suspect" works fine. I just need to remove the kit from my current "known" WORKING B-Board to test it on the other... however it's an already prepped B-Board (chips removed, jumpers set, etc)... it wasn't working for me so I got another B-Board and after testing the other B-Board (and it worked) I realized I had one jumper set incorrectly on the 1st B Board... hence I suspect that it might actually work... but I am not really keen on having to remove the working kit from the 1st B Board if you get my drift.

In any case, I'd consider testing it if you confirmed that you would be interested in it (as-is, with chips removed and jumpers set, etc). Basically what would happen is that I would test the B-Board and if it worked, I'd send you the B-Board that is working right now... no need removing the kit to swap again.

Now, I reserve the right to reconsider... as I am not 100% sure I want to take the chance removing the kit and re-installing (with the potential to have to do so even again afterward).

Let me know.

I have a Phoenixed B Board that I "suspect" works fine. I just need to remove the kit from my current "known" WORKING B-Board to test it on the other... however it's an already prepped B-Board (chips removed, jumpers set, etc)... it wasn't working for me so I got another B-Board and after testing the other B-Board (and it worked) I realized I had one jumper set incorrectly on the 1st B Board... hence I suspect that it might actually work... but I am not really keen on having to remove the working kit from the 1st B Board if you get my drift.

In any case, I'd consider testing it if you confirmed that you would be interested in it (as-is, with chips removed and jumpers set, etc). Basically what would happen is that I would test the B-Board and if it worked, I'd send you the B-Board that is working right now... no need removing the kit to swap again.

Now, I reserve the right to reconsider... as I am not 100% sure I want to take the chance removing the kit and re-installing (with the potential to have to do so even again afterward).

Let me know.
Dude I am definitely interested. PM Sent.

Last edited:
Back