What's new
For Sale
I'm explicitly not listening to any requests for an Egret II from anyone, ever. If they ever went to market, I'd make a post, give people notification when it'd be listed, and sell them FCFS, cash immediately, no holds, no preference. It is way too hard to dig this stuff up and I've got zero patience for people asking after something that might come up once every year or two. I'm in this as a hobby too

For reference, I have 8 coming in, so it's not a joke, just the number of people who flood me every time "Egret II" is ever said is also not a joke. There is no fairness at all in how any could ever be allocated to anyone. I got these cabs for myself both because of that and because I want to set up a lineup of them too. They will only ever go to market if my business collapses or I find myself in dire financial straits

Sorry, I'm just unreasonably triggered by candy sales talk, and doubly so Egret IIs, there's too many desperate people out there clinging to any hope of finding one, and the reality is, I've had to exercise every resource at my disposal for years to find this kind of stuff, I'm not interested in just giving it up to the first person who asks. I seriously appreciate those who come back to me, but even that isn't enough for something that can't be bought with money alone

I appreciate some good snark :P

Real talk, was suggested I put some specific cabs not to ask about on the first post. It's a good idea. I'll probably do that, stuff like Egret II, really rare candies an stuff, just to discourage completely. I don't like blowing up over it ;-;

I've never asked you about cabs like that because I read your posts and respect your position, however every time I read them I can't help but think that you're just creating an Asshole Filter: https://siderea.dreamwidth.org/1209794.html
I usually try to live by "if everyone you meet is an asshole, maybe I'm the asshole" and try to behave accordingly. Seems to fit closely with this Asshole Filter. Interesting read, ty! I am trying to put my foot down on some things to not die or anything, specifically like not doing more poster frame or stool orders, not taking requests for anything outside what is already ordered. Just hoping to find a good balance between that firmness and not being an asshole myself.

So wait am I the Asshole in this thread?
You aren't. I seriously wish there were more cabs around of the like that everyone wants and I'd love if the nice ones like you could get them, but I don't think it's possible to do fairly, so rather than lie to anyone or forget a promise, I'd really rather not offer what I can't fulfill. Doing as much as I do, I gotta balance stress or I can't keep going. Every rare cab is going to have an exception to "you'll never get one", and when it does inevitably come up, there are going to be handfuls of people who are disappointed. I really don't know how to be fair without wasting a disproportionately large amount of effort

I'm just here for a minty fresh Domy Jr. and a Vewlix that has under 100 plays on the coin counter.

<---- is asshole!

I'm just here for a minty fresh Domy Jr. and a Vewlix that has under 100 plays on the coin counter.

<---- is asshole!
See thing is, I've seen crazy shit like that come up. I have a completely restored Kyotaro and a near NOS Blast City with under 100 plays on the coin counter. Just, asking for that stuff is an exercise in futility lol

Thanks, everyone! I'll continue to try not to be an asshole about things. It has lightened up a LOT out here finally, I've been able to actually engage more on a hobby level than just being stressed over work all the time. Will carry some conversations into the rest of the forums soon hopefully :)

I've updated first page with a small amount of new things, mainly I cancelled that container someone was ordering finally after 8 months. Can't wait on it any more, so putting it public.

I've contacted everyone for the second arriving container, it will be here Thursday. I've also put in all STI shipping quote requests for the first two containers, they should ship Friday. A few of you I'm holding things for to combine shipping on containers 3-5.

Finally, Playland Japan is looking to liquidate the last of their cabs. I haven't had a chance to get back to them about making a bulk offer or anything, but I might be helping them list stuff in the next few weeks. If anyone is interested in cranes specifically, lmk! I'm not quite sure how to price their stuff, but I'll get a list together and see what I can do to help.

So they kinda trashed up the truckload I got in yesterday. Salvageable, but means I'm taking an extra week to go over anything on it that was going out. Fortunately most of the stuff on the load was staying here and is my burden to bear entirely. My freight carrier is full this week as well, so maybe only 1 or 2 bills out of the 10 that were supposed to ship will actually get out. The rest will happen next week. I'm probably not going to get around to personalized messages out to everyone at this time, this last truckload is kinda reaming me atm

YET AGAIN I EXPLICITLY ask NOT Goods & Services payments. PLEASE, if this is a problem, DON'T JUST SEND IT ANYWAY.

I've got a container pending possibility of cancelling for someone. I'm doing an interest check on the following cabs to see if there's enough interest to pick up some games that I can safely go forward cancelling the order. It's a pretty big investment that has been locked up for me for over a half year, and I can't afford to keep sitting/waiting on it anymore. This isn't everything, just the stuff that isn't otherwise already listed, allocated to someone else, or I plan on just keeping. Ask for prices, I haven't set a public price for things yet as this was bulk priced before.

CHICHAI FIRST PENGUIN
CHUNITHM
GITADORA Drum (Black Cabinet)
GITADORA Drum (Black Cabinet)
GITADORA Guitar (Black Cabinet)
GITADORA Guitar (Black Cabinet)
ポッ拳 POKKÉN TOURNAMENT
ポッ拳 POKKÉN TOURNAMENT
SQ
鉄拳7: Fated Retribution Noir
鉄拳7: Fated Retribution Noir
TRY POD
Hi, I'm interested in the Gitadora Guitar Cab. Is it available?

Yes, and if interested only in Guitar, that could be helpful. Shoot me a PM and I'll note your name down on it. I'm on standby to ship a container this month, but normal plans are I can't book a container this month at all. Until I know, I'm not going ahead to process any orders on the container because I don't like people waiting on that unknown
Hi, I'm interested in the Gitadora Guitar Cab. Is it available?

Yes, and if interested only in Guitar, that could be helpful. Shoot me a PM and I'll note your name down on it. I'm on standby to ship a container this month, but normal plans are I can't book a container this month at all. Until I know, I'm not going ahead to process any orders on the container because I don't like people waiting on that unknown
That's understandable. What is the price on the Guitar Cab?

Willing to just split the pair and do $3,000. Arrival is currently unknown as I'm still waiting for more container bookings to come up. I don't know when after May I can do deliveries to SoCal, but I can probably deliver down there too.
That's understandable. What is the price on the Guitar Cab?

Back