What's new
Thanks Darksoft. Anyone you recommend to install it to an existing CPS2 board?

It's really something simple you can do yourself, I would say the most difficult part was modifying the case to fit (there is a plastic post in the way when the multi is installed)

The boards are a very tight fit, but it's still not a difficult job

Everybody has their own level of skills.....for some, trying to piece this together and then pray it works, is hella intimidating.
I know folks that can strip, bondo, sand, primer, paint, and clear you a whole cabinet, like it was just a trick they picked up reading a magazine somewhere...but they stay 10feet away from soldering irons and pcb's at all times.
I also know folks who are the exact reverse of that.

Besides, if someones gonna mod the case, install and test the cart, AND is able to do repairs if there are problems with the a/b boards you sent them....that's a hell of a service right there.

if you are based in USA @Mitsurugi-w is your man. If you are based in Europe Aldo Aka @Capozhwm is the main distributor for Europe.
Could not agree more.

I bought my first CPS2 multi from Darksoft directly, I did not have to do a thing, all ready to go. I could not be happier. My 2nd CPS2 multi I bought from Mitsurugi himself, again, top notch all working and fully tested.

If anyone has any doubts about the install, just send it to one of these guys to get it installed, best $$ spent.

Just placed my order @saveyour games.
I hope everything goes well with the install^^

I'm one of "those" people. I'm an art director. I can make graphics, vinyl you name it for a cab if needed. And I've restored a car before a few years ago. Did the sanding, bondo, primer, paint, vinyl (was a celica rally car), interior, heck even designed my own mudflaps....

But when it came to anything electrical, my friend did it or I took it to a shop, haha. People like Mitsurugi are a huge asset to people like me.

Just placed my order @saveyour games.
I hope everything goes well with the install^^
I can personally recommend Saveyourgames. Awesome service and got exactly what I wanted. Due to the nature of the Darksoft pcb and how it sits on the board you may need to poke it if the graphics are missing a line or two. Really simple though.

Snap!
They seem to be sold out. Recieved a PM from Aldo that my order has been canceld.
Better Luck next time.

Back