What's new
after the summer
I'm traveling in the UK for business now, if I look out of the window it looks like summer is already over here...
So I guess you mean soon :D
It's been pretty brutal here in Canada... well Toronto anyways. It's rained the majourity of the summer and it's been pretty cool because of it.

This year is weird. Vancouver been abnormally warm and dry. I think our weather swap places.

I can't want for the next batch.

after the summer
I'm traveling in the UK for business now, if I look out of the window it looks like summer is already over here...
So I guess you mean soon :D
No, it's after the summer, so at least it should stop looking like summer on that window :thumbsup:

Now seriously, I think October looks reasonably realistic.

Yay... I've only recently bought a CPS2... and now hearing that the Multi will be available "soonish" is very nice!

So possible October date for next batch - same Prices & stockists?

I'd very much like to buy one in the next batch.

will these be sold through paradise arcade again, or will you be using a different distributor?

Hard to say. These are selling less than before so first I need to determine the right amount to produce.

I'll keep y'all updated.

Yea I will buy it too!!!!! I have money saved just for this!

I told two CPS2 collectors about the multi today. None of these two heard about the multi before. Afterwards, they are going to each get one =). Hope that helps with the math.

Back