What's new
Man I cant wait for the Neo Geo multi.. I need something to cure my addiction NOW... I am getting a multi cps2 while I wait :D

Please keep up the good work!

Man I cant wait for the Neo Geo multi.. I need something to cure my addiction NOW... I am getting a multi cps2 while I wait :D

Still waiting for the european distributor to get back to me with info on how I can order .. :/ They answered my first question, but when I asked how I can pay they stopped responding. How can I place a order? :(

Still waiting for the european distributor to get back to me with info on how I can order .. :/ They answered my first question, but when I asked how I can pay they stopped responding. How can I place a order? :(
They have a reservation list, tell them you want to be listed there ... once they get a restock, they will contact you.

They have a reservation list, tell them you want to be listed there ... once they get a restock, they will contact you.
Well it says that the item is in stock so I assumed it was just to order? But since I dont get any responce on how to order it, or how to pay for it, its a bit difficult :(

Well it says that the item is in stock so I assumed it was just to order? But since I dont get any responce on how to order it, or how to pay for it, its a bit difficult :(
I was in the same situation, so I asked them what's going on .... right now they are waiting for their restock and you can sign up via email to land on the reservation list.

is it still possible to get on an order list? Paradise just lists them as out of stock.

is it still possible to get on an order list? Paradise just lists them as out of stock.
It is a viable product, so there is no order list. Just it is out of stock. You just have to wait till it comes back in stock. Darksoft said this should happen before the end of Sept 2016. May be some delays as there are only a few days left in this September. Just keep checking at Paradise over the next few weeks and grab yours when it is available.

Just bought mine from paradise

Now all I need is a CPS2 board set lol

Finding it difficult to get an already suicided B board but I did find a vendor who has a lot of 4 suicided boards but he wants $200 for the lot + ship

Three of them are B boards one is an A board

Two of the B boards are revision 7 the other is revision 4

All are USA region

Would anyone like to go in on the lot with me?

I would buy it, break it up and ship it out to interested parties but I don't want to pull the trigger unless I get some people in on it first

I just need one of the revision 7 B boards so I was thinking if I found one or more people to put up $150 on that $200 I would go ahead and get it

Please message me if you want to go in on this

I can verify my buyer/seller status. you can look me up on AtariAge or EBay. "Mark Wolfe" on Atariage if you check the marketplace feedback thread and my username on eBay is "morningwolfe"

@MarkWolfe, update your profile with your location. Someone might be able to help you pick these up locally. Shipping 4 boards and 1 A board is going to cost a King's ransom.

Paradise is now in stock. I just ordered mine this morning.

What makes you say that ? I'm in West Chester PA and the arcade vendor is very close to where I live . We've worked together at classic game conventions in the past, he's very reliable and professional (as am I)

Shipping costs for boards not in the plastic cases (forgot to mention these are all bare boards) is about $20 per board within the USA. I've seen eBay shipping costs from a dealer in Mexico who ships to the US full CPS2 sets for $40 so I guess "king's ransom" is a relative term based on what you consider to be reasonable

@MarkWolfe, update your profile with your location. Someone might be able to help you pick these up locally. Shipping 4 boards and 1 A board is going to cost a King's ransom.

Misunderstood what you meant then. I thought $200 + shipping is the cost to you for those boards. Anyhoo......I swooped mine up from Paradise. Time to work on prepping that B-board.

Nah it would just be the cost of shipping the other three boards to whomever wanted them to wherever they are . So it would be $50+ship per board to each buyer

Grab one while they still last. This batch is only 80 units.
Just curious, Darksoft: How many CPS2 kits have ever been made for sale? Only if it's possible to share those numbers.

Thanks!!

Do I need to order the pal and cable as well?
The cable is a luxury based upon mounting space in your cab and how conveniently you want to access the LCD selector. You need to make a determination if your donor B-board needs a PAL. Check this video.

K thanks for the link. I'll crack open the B boards that I currently own and test them. I know one is phoenixed already, the others need to be tested and probably have the batteries checked anyway.

Back