What's new
Maybe there is a language barrier that is coming into play here.

My statement was that Darksoft is saying any Rom will appear in the menu but the artwork is hardcoded for specific names. Your statement however is that the Rom will not appear in the menu at all, unless it is in a hardcoded list. The question the previous person was asking was which of these is the correct statement?

My statement was that Darksoft is saying any Rom will appear in the menu but the artwork is hardcoded for specific names. Your statement however is that the Rom will not appear in the menu at all, unless it is in a hardcoded list. The question the previous person was asking was which of these is the correct statement?
Umm.. that was more or less what woke me up :/

As I read it only supported games show up in the menu because it is hardcoded. So you cant throw in "Metal.Slug.13.bootleg.hack" and hope it will show.
So unless I understood that totally wrong thats how it is?
Thats why I mentioned NeoSD and the romset handling there with the packager application. (Although their packager doesnt handle such obscure selfmade hacks, either, I guess. Haven't tried tbh because I am not really interested in hacks or bootlegs)

Umm.. that was more or less what woke me up :/
As I read it only supported games show up in the menu because it is hardcoded. So you cant throw in "Metal.Slug.13.bootleg.hack" and hope it will show.
So unless I understood that totally wrong thats how it is?
Thats why I mentioned NeoSD and the romset handling there with the packager application. (Although their packager doesnt handle such obscure selfmade hacks, either, I guess. Haven't tried tbh because I am not really interested in hacks or bootlegs)
Yeah I read both of those statements the same way you did. The NeoSD packager is definitely specific. It only supports specific Rom files. Anything unsupported gets kicked out basically.

Maybe someone who has the MultiMVS physically in hand can chime in with how the device actually handles the Rom files?

My statement was the correct one --> any Rom will appear in the menu but the artwork is hardcoded (based on the game ID)

I wouldn't suggest putting them on your cards though. Several boots don't work yet.

Yeah, I left them out of the pack for now. It seems like a lot of them were only tested in emulation and may never work on real hardware.

come on guys, let us know what your playing on your fancy new Multi cart ( whats in each slot ? )
what you think so far?
What setting you use/ don't?
How do saves work?
Sounds like its getting better each day, come on next weekend!!!

we don't have time for reviews, we are busy playing 8o 8o

b42b0d7c57bfd8e006f81d0fdbd9080d451c7a085971ad0d18db24f619dbc067.jpg

wow wow wow.....i want aes version....please when will be out, i have nor mvs.....

Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh #509

I need your Multi cart feedback to keep me going!

Show me pic's?

I need news of your playtest?

I need help ;)

My name is ZuPoint and i'm addicted to your feedback, well just untill i get my own cart!

Back