What's new
Are you guys PMing Darksoft and Mitsu bug reports for any issues that you find? I imagine that this will go like Analogue's Super NT release, where a lot of little bugs have been found and fixed in short order.
I actually sent a bunch back in december when i got the prototype from them

Are you guys PMing Darksoft and Mitsu bug reports for any issues that you find? I imagine that this will go like Analogue's Super NT release, where a lot of little bugs have been found and fixed in short order.
Nope, if I'll find one, I'll post it here. ;)

But the cart works (thanks to the beta testers) already almost perfect for me... ^^

Wow. Neo-geo.com is NOT on board with this project lol. So much hate.

On another note that forum doesn’t seem as entertaining as it used to be. I guess all the witty shitlords died of geriatric conditions in the last few years?

Yeah I've been told they started a(nother) flame thread. I have no interest in seeing what they say. They are Neo-geo by name only. Not the place for Neo info it used to be. Sad they are moderated by people who don't actually enjoy games and many of their members are like sheep following blindly.

Oh well.....nothing new. If anyone really doesn't know the story of NG.com, Darksoft and me I am certainly willing to do a sticky post explaining what happened over there so people can know why they hate us so much. Anyone that has come into the hobby the last 3 to 4 years probably have no idea and probably should know since it is unfair for them to assume our rep is bad based on that place. I should do the post just so I don't need to talk about it anymore.

This is the place for support. We couldn't offer support over there even if we wanted to (which we don't) . Don't even mention us over there or you will get banned. I'm sure every little bug will be advertised as the apocalypse over there even though NeoSD needed several fixes.

for the ones located in Europe, shipping is really fast... Took just two days from Italy to Germany for example :)

Now excuse my French.. but #DicksOut my NeoGeo multi has shipped out

Hype!!!

-flips table-

-throws refrigerator out the window-
looking forward to your next video reviews!

Are you doing an unpacking / setting up vid for new buyer and old MVS users ( like me :)

Please post link when done:)

I'm in the early 300's - and on a training course next week. What's the betting mine turns up while I'm sat in a cheap hotel in London. With either a "We missed you card" or the package sat on the doorstep at home.

Last edited:
Now excuse my French.. but #DicksOut my NeoGeo multi has shipped out

Hype!!!

-flips table-

-throws refrigerator out the window-
looking forward to your next video reviews!
Are you doing an unpacking / setting up vid for new buyer and old MVS users ( like me :)

Please post link when done:)

My vids were never meant to be reviews tbh.. but I'll be doing a quick setup tutorial and then live streaming the rest of the gaming

Ok since I got my shipping notice I figured I’d finally put in a battery on my board, but I have a question my board feels like it’s got a layer of dust. I’ve scrubbed it with a toothbrush with 99.9 IPA but and it looks good but it just drys right up and the dust is still there. Any tips on cleaning the board would be a great help.

Attachments

• B85479C8-C6EA-459B-9F7B-BBF96E1C8DD3.jpeg
    B85479C8-C6EA-459B-9F7B-BBF96E1C8DD3.jpeg
    788.5 KB · Views: 197
  • B7488199-48E9-439C-8A86-176F47EFB5DC.jpeg
    B7488199-48E9-439C-8A86-176F47EFB5DC.jpeg
    788.5 KB · Views: 178
Patiently waiting for that tracking email:)

Edit - OMG... I got tracking -- Dommmo Arigaaaato:)

Last edited:
I was pretty sure I had #315 but I can't seem to find that info now.
go to saveyourgames.it
click on the little person icon in the top right and click "login"
after you logged in click the little person icon again and select "Order History"

you should see your order along with your order number

Ok since I got my shipping notice I figured I’d finally put in a battery on my board, but I have a question my board feels like it’s got a layer of dust. I’ve scrubbed it with a toothbrush with 99.9 IPA but and it looks good but it just drys right up and the dust is still there. Any tips on cleaning the board would be a great help.
Ask your local electronics store, they can hook you up with some electronics cleaning solution. If you take your board with you and show them, they should be able to sell you the right kind to get your board clean.

The reason I'm not recommending any specific solution is that import/export of chemicals is fairly restricted and what brands you have access to depends a lot on place of residence. I couldn't even order a basic silicone-based PCB conformal coating pen from Mouser.

Back