What's new
That ‘other’ company which I’ll not mention here is selling their AES cart again… please don’t leave it too much longer as I’d rather support Darksoft.

I have bought the dark knight edition stv multi and love it, so I will definitely be in for an MVS multi as well!

This is very true. I don't know how many batches I'll be doing and I won't be doing this forever...actually some of the multis might probably be discontinued.
Aww man, don't say they are discontinued, people will scramble for those TO's and flip the hell out of them.

Also, I don't know the success rate of other MVS converters used with SD carts. I think there's less than a handful of converters even available right now; I think JGO and the phantoms. And I've just seen a few phantoms trying to be sold on ebay for $500. Sheesh.

Aww man, don't say they are discontinued, people will scramble for those TO's and flip the hell out of them.

Also, I don't know the success rate of other MVS converters used with SD carts. I think there's less than a handful of converters even available right now; I think JGO and the phantoms. And I've just seen a few phantoms trying to be sold on ebay for $500. Sheesh.
Have to say that there are great products still out there in a very reasonable price:
http://furrtek.free.fr/fusion/

Back