What's new
Quick question: is there a way to automatically open a game when powering up the MVS? I’d like to use this multi the same way as original carts.

Very interested in getting one of the new batch. When I decided to pick up one from the first they were all gone :(

Just picked up a 2 slot MVS and eagerly awaiting a new batch :) Gives me a bit of time to sort out the vram errors on bootup, I suspect battery corrosion. Haven't opened up the cabinet yet.

Just picked up a 2 slot MVS and eagerly awaiting a new batch :) Gives me a bit of time to sort out the vram errors on bootup, I suspect battery corrosion. Haven't opened up the cabinet yet.

I’ve repaired a few 2 slots with bad VRAM - this is unlikely to be caused by corrosion as the battery is on the opposite side of the board

Battery corrosion usually causes click of death as it cuts the BIOS traces to the custom

Bad VRAM will be bad VRAM ICs - no idea why but almost every multi slot MVS board I’ve worked on has bad VRAM, fast VRAM or both

There is going to be a new batch this year, but it's going to be MVS only. There could be market for everyonenid Terraonion would focus on AES and I would on MVS....just saying....
Nice new . Will be available in the official website or we have to put in wait list here ?

Back