What's new
Hi, i ran into a few problems with my kit. I too have SD card slot that doesn't lock in but the spring works and im able to access the romsbut can be easily pulled out . My other issues is the the settings never saves my settings. My Neo geo has a good battery but resets to default. I was getting some artifacts when browsing through the games list. When i boot i see these lines above the uni bios. Oh and my in gane reset stopped working. It only switches games. When i try reset to menu it flashes then restarts the game.
Did you update the firmwar to the latest?

No I thought you said all the new MVS carts have the newest firmware. I'm using the rollup pack from the forum.
Ah ok, so you just bought it. Then you should be good. Can you try to downgrade the FW and menu and see if the glitches dissapear?

Just a heads up, I was experiencing some glitches and reboots on my 2 slot and mv1b. just had to walk the cab voltage and test bench psu up .10 volts and everything was ok. Great product.

Hi,
I would like to order on saveyourgames.it.
Is the multi MVS in stock ?
It’s written « can be backordered » next to the stock. Is it ready to be sent to France and what is the delivery time, please ? Thank you.

Hi,
Yesterday I received my multi MVS. It works like a charm !
According to forums and videos I watched before my order, I expected slower loads but it’s the opposite. The games load quickly even if you change the 3 slots in the same time. I am very happy for the choice I made with this multi MVS.
I’ve read that we can change music menu with Amiga Mod. I would like to add some demo music I love or other. How is it possible ? Could you tell me, I have computer skills.

Glad to hear that you like it and are having a nice experience.

Changing music is still not possible for the users as it's a complex process, but we'll try to ease the process and release some tools.

Ok, I understand and that will be great to customize menus with old Ackerlight intro or Unit A 😜 If you have the time and the possibilty to add via a firmware update, I can send you mod files, otherwise let me know when it will be possible.
Thank you for all.

Ok, so there are some Multi MVS carts in stock on saveyourgames.it
Anyone from UK ordered one since Brexit? If so how much import tax and duty did you pay? Thanks :)

Hi,
If you know someone in France or in another european country, you can send him and he sends to you as a gift so that you don’t have to pay taxes, am I right ?

I’m wrong :
« If the value of your gift is more than the duty-free allowance for mailed gifts of £135, the recipient pays the duty after the goods arrive in the UK but before they are delivered. Generally, on amounts of between £135 and £630, the rate of tax is 2.5 percent. Duty is waived if the amount due is less than £9 »

Brexit means brexit guys, it's that simple.
I may as well just order from the US. I have family over there so I can get it mailed to them and they mail it to me. Mark the 'gift' as a gift and worth like 50 bucks or something.

Back