What's new
Just got a MVS single slot. I just missed the last batch it seems. :(

Oops. I thought I responded to the question about MegaJVS. Not multiMVS. Too be honest I'm not sure when another batch will be done if at all. That is a question for Darksoft only.

Sorry about the confusion.

Oops. I thought I responded to the question about MegaJVS. Not multiMVS. Too be honest I'm not sure when another batch will be done if at all. That is a question for Darksoft only.

Sorry about the confusion.

It's OK no probs, thanks for the reply.

I missed out on the MultiMVS as I joined this wonderful community so late and they are now out of stock. I am learning but still very new to all this awesome stuff and most of it is going over my head but I love neogeo games so your response made me very happy and will certainly buy one if there was another batch.

Still hoping it will happen.

@Darksoft, If you ever do a future MultiMVS cart, will you implement that NGCD support? (like a certain other rival cart has). I will be very happy to buy a regular one without, but if you are then might wait for NGCD support.

FWIW, the competitor's cart with NGCD support only runs half of the library's games (51 out of 98 total, and none of the aftermarket homebrew titles), and the CD audio is mono instead of stereo.

Go with a Neo Geo CD console + ODE mod for the true Neo Geo CD audio experience.

New to the Arcade scene. Purchased an Omega MVS and enjoying it. Grabbing MVS carts for shooters when I see a good price. Just ordered an Ironclad conversion. Learning MVS is an expensive hobby. My question is in general if you know the Multi may come available is there a heads up given. I realize parts are tough, just feeling out the future. The Multi seems like a great option.

SIde note got a Naomi PCB working with Naochitri and loving the Atomiswave games on it.

Back