What's new
Currently the menu is hardcoded to only look for certain rom names so it may be better to wait for a pack to download rather than try to make your own. The test pack listed earlier is good but there are a few bootleg roms that need to be removed until we decide to add support for them.

thanks for the quick replies :D the mvs multi looks amazing....it's like Christmas.....enjoy

Yeah, just give it a little time. It is coming ;)

Let the first part of the project complete itself then the Home Console cart will follow.

I'm getting the Roll-Up's banner ready. Thoughts or suggestions?
Edit: Updated below

Last edited:
Holy heavy machinegun, did i just order one? =O

I hate GLS !

I could have gotten the cart yesterday but the delivery moron couldn't find my housenumber.
I had to call just yet to prevent it being shipped back to Italy and now they will try to deliver it on Monday.
Just hoping someone with more braincells will be doing the delivery on that day.

Sorry, just had to vent ;)

Kirchroaaaajjjjjj, haha :D

My tracking number doesn't do much yet, I'll just wait patiently, too busy with all sorts of things anyways :)

I hate GLS !

I could have gotten the cart yesterday but the delivery moron couldn't find my housenumber.
I had to call just yet to prevent it being shipped back to Italy and now they will try to deliver it on Monday.
Just hoping someone with more braincells will be doing the delivery on that day.

Sorry, just had to vent ;)
Haha oh no, i really can relate to that, it's the same thing here in germany with GLS (and Hermes). But they are very quick to just ship it back. GLS being like: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Question wiwth GLS is not: when does it arrive, but: How far away is the next GLS store where i need to pick it up the next day and am i lucky enough to get a notification for that. :D

I hope that you can enjoy your MultiMVS card ASAP :)

Put a benner on your balcony --> NEOGEO MULTIMVS TO BE DELIVERED HERE!
Ah man, that's even more complicated than a housenumber :)
I doubt he knows what's in the package :)

The Wall
upload_-1

Back