What's new

Ghaleon

Beginner
Reaction score
I heard about this board because I was looking for information about a possible multicart for the Neo Geo MVS and it led me to Darksoft's ongoing project. I hope he completes it in due time.

I like video games because they allow me to escape and enter a different, simpler, colorful world where I can control the outcome to a certain extent.

I also like photography, architecture, lifting weights, low carb diets, intermittent fasting, and meditating.

When I break my low carb diet I like eating pizza and ice cream.

I own several video game consoles: Atari 2600, Genesis, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, and Neo Geo. My favorites are the Atari 2600 and Neo Geo because their games tend to be easy to pick up and play.

I have four websites, although only one would appeal to the members of this group: Althena's Temple. It is primarily about video games, although there is one page about castles. It is safe for the entire family. :)

My artist name is Ghaleon because I am a huge Lunar fan. The version I grew up with was the one for the Sega CD.

Welcome! I loved both of the Sega CD Lunars. Bought them when they were brand new and still own them to this day.

Welcome!

I have almost all the systems you listed too.

I love Lunar on the Sega CD as well and have a copy!

Back