What's new
Mark your items as sold

Hokuto

Student
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm putting up for sale my GnG PCB, US 1st revision (with the integrated C board).

Asking $500 USD + shipping.

-Will ship from the US or Mexico, depending on your location and pricing.
-Payment through Paypal (Gift or add the fees).

qgSTDJe.jpg

UpEOV9T.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I'm not really understanding the sudden price spike on CPS1 games. No criticism of OP because it's worldwide. They're not super rare or anything.

Not super rare, but you almost never see them for sale today.
I get the spike in value based on this infrequency, but I'd never pay it...

Not when I can get Street Fighter 2 CE boards for 150$ and convert them to this (and other CPS1 games) for 50$. ;)

Nice board.

Best of luck with the sale. It's a beautiful game.

----

Yea, OG CAPCOM is kinda hot among collectors at the moment. Seems some guys still like gaming on original hardware. And I can respect that. Some of this stuff is not cheap and is definitely not easy to find. But, in any event, price seems to be going up for several reasons--mainly the JPN Market, "A" & "C" board shortages, and conversions. Oh yea, and no ajfre CPS1 mulit-release announced yet (at least as far as I know).

The irresponsible side of me really really wants this, but then I remember I can't even get past the first level of this game .

I sincerely hope an awesome member of this forum can get their hands on this.

GnG is one of my favorite Capcom games, but I went the SF2 CE conversion route as well. GLWTS-I'm sure a GnG purist with appropriately deep pockets will come along eventually.

Back