What's new
Want To Buy
Good luck!

It's a fun game, but way way way way way way WAY too long.

This took longer for me to hunt down than any other PCB I've owned. Not that it's terribly rare, just that I had the WORST luck about showing up 10 minutes after a sale for years on end.

Good luck!

It's a fun game, but way way way way way way WAY too long.

This took longer for me to hunt down than any other PCB I've owned. Not that it's terribly rare, just that I had the WORST luck about showing up 10 minutes after a sale for years on end.
Thanks. I hope I can find it one day :P

maybe dave from game sack will trade you for a couple of greendogs?

I don't have time right now, but in a month or two I'll be putting up a FS thread an I'm 100% sure I have this board to sell, with marquee and book.

You can wait for that, or if you want, PM me in about 6-8 weeks if you want.

I don't have time right now, but in a month or two I'll be putting up a FS thread an I'm 100% sure I have this board to sell, with marquee and book.

You can wait for that, or if you want, PM me in about 6-8 weeks if you want.
Ok, I can wait if you have one. I’m the first on the list. I think is better you send me a PM when you are ready to sell it.

Get a Spider-man and convert it, GA2 is overpriced to shit.
No way! There has to be something cheaper (and worse) than SM!

Also, GRDA is freaking awesome man! Worth every penny! But somehow, still not as good as the first one!

I sold a Spidy a year ago for 250$ I think? Kinda forget...
Truth be told, its a better game than GA2 so its a crime to convert it (fools just ask like 350~400$ for GA2 and no way in hell its worth a fraction of that).

I sold a Spidy a year ago for 250$ I think? Kinda forget...
Truth be told, its a better game than GA2 so it a crime to convert it (fools just ask like 350~400$ for GA2).
I want both games, spiderman and golden axe2

Spiderman used to be a $100-125 game for ages. When I was looking a couple of years back I couldn't find one under 300 for months. Finally caught a good deal at 200.

GA2 I don't know that I have seen that many actual sales, just a lot of sky high asking prices (500-1200).

I didn't think Spider-man could be converted due to the small rom board or something along those lines. . . .
you are correct sir.

if you want to make a Golden Axe RODA sack a J-League Soccer PCB

Yea I should have been more clear... Buy Spidy for it's A-board, the B-board (I also found this out the hardway) is too small for GA2. What we really need is a multi, for these and also Sega Sonic/Rad Mobile.

Sorry to say but everything else on S32 kinda sucks (yes I'm including Arabian Fight here).
Aka why its coming after S18 multi (because Moonwalker/Shadown Dancer/Alien Storm blow S32 games away).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back