What's new
For Sale

SNK-NEO-GEO

Enlightened
Reaction score
Interest check on these two original panels.. not sure if anyone has a need for them.

Attachments

• 9E130410-F0BA-4FF2-A195-1D081F7E385A.jpeg
    9E130410-F0BA-4FF2-A195-1D081F7E385A.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 177
I kinda want them but I ha no idea what I'd actually do with them lol.

yeah I have a dbac cabinet with the Panem 3P/4P a little dirty so I'm interested
give me a price ;)

I kinda want them but I ha no idea what I'd actually do with them lol.
@twistedsymphony - your money is not good here...if you want them, they are yours. You just need to pay me the shipping cost. I don’t have a box to ship them but Wednesday after 6pm is when people put the trash out and I can see if I can find a box or I can take them to FedEx, have them package them..I will take a picture of the receipt and PM you so you can PayPal me the cost.

I appreciate that but I'll leave them for someone who actually needs them.

Man, the bromance that could have been.

Anyways , I assume the bottom is open with a lip to countersink into the cabinet? Would be cool to restore this into a dedicated 4 player pew pew station. Orwould be good with powerstone 2.

Up for free.. but you pay shipping.. I will go to FedEx and have them box the panels and ship them.. I will take a picture of the receipt so you can PayPal me the shipping cost

That reminds that I have the speaker set with the Warning marquee/lights
Plus the 2 displays from the cab as well

1653885762659.png

I wish I could have bought the cab, but just cant fit the darn thing in my house.

That reminds that I have the speaker set with the Warning marquee/lights
Plus the 2 displays from the cab as well

1653885762659.png

I wish I could have bought the cab, but just cant fit the darn thing in my house.

@Derick2k - if you want the TTX2 Darius with the USB key, IDE emulator, and the screen flip device, cables let me know. Maybe we can trade for something.. the only thing that I will keep is the fast JVS box that Lemonyvengence made for me.

Back