What's new
For Sale
I’m quite sure factory pressed cds are harder to find than homeburned cdr’s, so i’m not quite sure whats up with the condescending post tbh

Old skool stuff :)

Remember the Twilight CD’s as a kid :)

rae would love these place if still available I had a load of these in the 90s Blobby CDs if I remember correctly I stupidly threw them out about 10 years ago when I moved house :(
Cleaning the attic and found a few old cds from 1994. Don’t know if anyone collects this kind of thing, yours for the price of postage. Binning them after the weekend :) location Holland
Note: working but used, jewelcases cracked

I’m quite sure factory pressed cds are harder to find than homeburned cdr’s, so i’m not quite sure whats up with the condescending post tbh
I thought it was funny. I think you took it the wrong way. Plus if you're old enough to still have warez CD's, being uptight and overly sensitive was saved for the generation that followed us.

I thought it was funny. I think you took it the wrong way. Plus if you're old enough to still have warez CD's, being uptight and overly sensitive was saved for the generation that followed us.
LOL!

51Z5amaTFwL.jpg

Fuckin’ rookies up in here ;)

The first "warez" CD I ever had was the Quake demo on PC...
Because once you downloaded qcrack.exe you could generate keys for every single game on said disc (which was basically ID Softwares entire catalog up until that point)! 8o
102656-quake_-_episode_1_shareware_-_cd_case_f.jpg

I think I spent 4.99$ at Electronics Boutique for it.

Somewhere I have a cd I burned in 1994 full of disk images. Every now and again I’ll pull it out to see if it’s still working. Later this year will be 25 years old and it was still going the last time I tried it!

Back