What's new
@PascalP @Darksoft Thanks for the kind words guys, I truly appreciate it, means a lot.

@PascalP Thanks for making the transaction easy as you are also an awesome seller/buyer. Maybe I will offer more stuff for sale internationally. I am glad customs did not give you a hard time and that your item got there safe.

Last edited:
Thanks Chris,

I tend to overpack in a good way :) even if its costs me a little more on shipping. I rather the items make it to their destination in proper order then have to deal with filing claims and an unhappy buyer. Makes me crazy how some people ship stuff, I have gotten plenty of damaged pcbs due to poor packaging.

You know what is funny, I bought a Sega Astro City CP from @Derick2k. I didn't even have a Candy Cab at the time. I had designs of using that CP to retrofit a Sega ST-V cab. Plans changed quickly of course because the day the CP arrived in the mail, a Sega Astro City fell into my lap. It just so happened that the Astro City had a plain metal CP.

Perhaps I can ask him to tell me what five numbers he likes between 1-69 and 1-26, hoping I can get lucky like that again :).

@Derick2k thanks for the cps3 kit! it's in good hands now. also thanks for troubleshooting over the phone and on texts. that helped a lot especially with the sd2scsi setup as well as answered a bunch of questions! i can say with now playing every game on the system as well as installing the cps2 digital av, it's one of my prized possessions!

a little word about very nice work on multi S16B chip. THX very much Derrick.

20200834.jpg

Back