What's new
Want To Buy

The Spaniard

Professional
Reaction score
Hey guys, after a Green CPS2 top and bottom shell if anyone has one.

Local preferred can consider international. Bonus if it is an AvP case.

Thanks

Last edited:
Are you on aussie arcade? dragonlee has some on there (well he made a mention of it in one of his sale threads)

I am but AA makes you do 100 posts to buy or sell on that forum plus 12 months as well. So I cant even see the for sale forum or enter it or see any posts there.

Could you possibly let me know what they are offering?

If you pay $5 you get instant access, I was reluctant (call me tight) but it's a nightmare getting any decent arcade gear over here so I figured for the sake of half a pint it was worth it!

He was selling some caseless cps2 games and someone mentioned they would be better in cases and he just alluded to actually having some empty cases thats all.

Ah yeah, the $5 thing. Call me tight as well but it seems more like an extorsion tactic than anything else.

I've never bought and sold anything here but I always come here to read and post, AA left a bitter taste in my mouth, was attacked by AA fanbois for questioning their way of doing things.

But you are right, prob just worth paying it and get it done with.

Just drop dragonlee a pm and ask if he has any green shells to sell, he seems to be the wheeler dealer type anyway. Not sure if he will take offence to you not paying the $5 or not though :P

PM'd him and unfortunately only has grey cases available. So I'm still looking for agreen case.

Well was worth a shot, ill keep an eye out but its not something i've seen alot of

Yeah, I know, unfortunately my AvP case got smashed up in shipping and looking for another case to put it into.

Back