What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darksoft can probably vouch for me. This is cross-posted from shmups
Sorry but I dont remember dealing with you before. PM Sent. Please help me understand if I can vouch for you. Thanks.

I've been stuck in life sucks limbo for a few weeks. I'm sorry I haven't been tending to this.

New Net City x19, good monitor with some adjustment needed

NAOMI Universal x14, intermediate monitor quality

Blast City x10, poor monitor

Prices are on a case-by-case basis, but probably around $500-600? idk, I haven't seen them yet. Let me know if interested on any of those! Also have a Gitadora SD Drum for $3000 available. Will try to keep this thread more updated now that I have a bit more time to focus on it!

I know that you said that you have not seen the cabs but since most people are not going to be there in person to pick and choose maybe answering these questions might help other people out.

How is the distribution going to be in general? First pay, fist pick from pictures and description of the cabs? You pick your own first and then the rest can pick? What is a good monitor? No monitor burn in?Little monitor burn in? How about the cabs? No Yellowing, some yellow? A lot of yellowing? condition of the cabs?

For the last post of cabs..
What are the buyer getting for that cool $500-$600? A fixes rapper? I know a lot of questions but answering those questions might help you in the end.

Me - I pay for quality, like zero burn in on the monitor, no yellowing, clean cab etc but that is just me because I do not have the skills set to fix stuff. There might be some buyers that fall under the I do not know how to fix stuff as well..

Last edited:
Pictures, prices and updated stock came in! I will respond to PMs
individually when I have a bit better time. The prices they listed
before neglected to really go into detail about prices, I thought they
were low for this day and age too. Their serviced prices for cabs are
higher/more in line with current market value. Prices are shipped to
our storage in NorCal, can probably work out something for orders of
multiple. Subtract $100 for monitor tested only condition, and subtract
another $100 for monitor chassis repair required (non-working).

*Blast City 12 in stock - $700

*New Net City 20 in stock - $800

*New Astro City 2 in stock - $750

*Atro City 1 in stock - $750

*Vewlix FC 4 in stock - $2,500

Images Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/U4H8p

It's
been a long time since I've bought a candy cab (7 years ago I paid $175
for two Astro Cities LOL), so if you have any questions, suggestions,
or comments feel free to discuss with me!

EDIT: Same deal, prices shipped to NorCal, and will be renting a 26' to do group delivery

Pictures, prices and updated stock came in! I will respond to PMs
individually when I have a bit better time. The prices they listed
before neglected to really go into detail about prices, I thought they
were low for this day and age too. Their serviced prices for cabs are
higher/more in line with current market value. Prices are shipped to
our storage in NorCal, can probably work out something for orders of
multiple. Subtract $100 for monitor tested only condition, and subtract
another $100 for monitor chassis repair required (non-working).

*Blast City 12 in stock - $700

*New Net City 20 in stock - $800

*New Astro City 2 in stock - $750

*Atro City 1 in stock - $750

*Vewlix FC 4 in stock - $2,500

Images Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/U4H8p

It's
been a long time since I've bought a candy cab (7 years ago I paid $175
for two Astro Cities LOL), so if you have any questions, suggestions,
or comments feel free to discuss with me!

EDIT: Same deal, prices shipped to NorCal, and will be renting a 26' to do group delivery
I am located in San Francisco, where can I go to see this in person?

Thanks

These are still in Japan, won't arrive until Sept/Oct

PM'ed some new questions to you... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Other updates aside, I have one Vewlix coming to MAGWest in two weeks. It is available for delivery in NorCal after the show.

There's a good chance that the timetable for shipment will be moving up, shipping is going up by 1000. Once I know the date exactly, there's a good chance I'll cap the container and ship it immediately. Any unpaid items will probably need to be paid by then. In short, looking to close up soon!

There's a good chance that the timetable for shipment will be moving up, shipping is going up by 1000. Once I know the date exactly, there's a good chance I'll cap the container and ship it immediately. Any unpaid items will probably need to be paid by then. In short, looking to close up soon!
Don't forget to pass on my inquiry! :)

Current major update!

The container is a 40ft and is about 70% full. There are 26 machines on the order. Pricing appears to be locked in for the container, and I'm going to start looking at CLOSING ORDERS in two weeks. Anyone who has ordered anything and NOT paid by that point could relinquish any claim on anything requested. In two weeks I would like to make a payment on the container including container shipping cost.

This is an optimistic hope; if a lot on the container is unpaid or space isn't getting filled, I will extend the time. However, it's feasible we can wrap it up and start arranging shipping soon, so I don't want to keep the rest waiting. Now is the time to step up if you've been pondering certain items, or wish to request any others last-minute. Keep in mind they are VERY slow to respond and sometimes ignore most of my questions, so ask them early and keep in mind a time will come soon where I can't hold for you.

That said, stock of candy cabs are back in a bit more, and the following are already secured for the container:

Astro City x1 $750 (pending sale)
Blast City x6 $700
New Astro City x1 $750 (pending sale)
New Net City x4 $800

The list in first post is still available for request, and the prices seem to be unchanged; if anything they have not gone up.

The following is for sale, and deliverable in the Bay Area at no cost after MAGWest and possibly open for negotiation, please inquire:

NFL Blitz 2000/NBA Jam Showtime (immaculate condition) $1500
Pop'n Music (Korean 1 upgraded to current hardware, beautiful monitor) $1500
Astro City (ratty condition, 2L4B CP, 31khz only monitor) $450
Megalo 410 x2 (mediocre condition, backs mostly missing, one with almost no wiring, other is JAMMA, both with 32" consumer TVs) $400
DrumMania V7 (official hardware, IO replaced with JPAC, nice monitor, no back, functional but pads aren't super, 1stMIX marquee) $500
CAPCOM woody (2L6B, brightness bleed issue but playable, can add CPSIII hardware) $100
GuitarFreaks V8 (newer red cab, side speakers, great shape)

Some loose stuff I might have that I might only bring if requested:

Lindbergh Yellow+PSU x2 (pulled from Initial D4)
Taito Type X (various parts, please ask, may not sell because I need controllers right now)
CPSIII Multi/3rd Strike (will have either a multi or a 3rd Strike/NOCD)

tldr; If you ordered and haven't paid, it's time. 2 weeks hoping to close. Make your orders and inquiries now. Stuff at MAGWest.

Astros are still pending sale, but http://imgur.com/a/cABYX

As they pull cabinets in from their other facility for repair, they will take pictures. According to them they will replace all CPs with 2L12B.

I'm almost sure yes, though I haven't been really pushing for it at the moment. I'm getting a few rhythm game parts at the end since they were requested

Cabs in NorCal will be loaded on the truck Sunday and deliverable Monday. If you want something easy, time to grab 'em now! I'm not planning on any deliveries out of town after until the container comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back