What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loading truck tonight. Please let me know if anyone wants anything so I can put it to the rear, otherwise won't be reachable.

Lot of interest on candy cabs, nobody stepping up and committing. You want cabs, best to hop on it asap!

Really looking to get a Blast City, but Northern Cali is a lil too far for me.

Where are you located? Something could be done, combining deliveries or something

There are cabinets to be delivered to LA already, if that were to help. We can arrange shipping too. If it's not up your alley, don't be pressured into it either (:

Pictures of blasts are in, they are all currently pre-servicing. All will receive 2p panels. Will post when I'm home and unloaded from MAG

MAG Pop'n, DrumMania, bigass woody, and Vewlix are sold. Container is ready to be paid for, seeking last-minute requests to fill it. Will ship the moment it's filled! Candies are still being serviced.

There is a black door IIDX available with a bad official LCD. The cabinet has been otherwise serviced. Includes side wavepass readers, Copula art, nice looking armrest, should be newer IO. Just replace monitor and good to go! -$4,000 OBO, I'm picking it up either way to help fill the container, may fix up/keep/sell later otherwise.

https://i.imgur.com/F0tIsrT.jpg

Blast Cities: http://imgur.com/a/GSFnu

Cabinets are still non-serviced. After servicing will have 2L12B control panel on all. Finally catching up on all messages and posts!

There is still space on the container I would like to fill before shipping out. Turnaround should be pretty quick once full!

damn man I really want one of those Blast City's. I better not though. I just got my wife to OK a New Net City purchase. I don't think she'll approve another cabinet so soon :(

Last edited:
lmk if it changes :)

Currently unclaimed on the container:

Blast City x6
New Net City x4
beatmaniaIIDX (black door, bad official LCD) x1

Can also vouch for Kenchan, he's well-known in the Bemani/Rhythm game circles and is good people.

Sent you a PM. ;)

I am going out of town on Thursday for a week and a half or so. I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WIRE TRANSFER TO JAPAN AFTER THIS DAY. Any last-minute orders should be placed before Tuesday the 12th or so, or I won't be able to send it. I don't want to wait until October to seal things up, hoping to organize shipping before then. Slim chance can't expedite that process, but don't count on that. If you want a cab not already on the order, grab it now!

I'm trying to remember who asked about a BeatStream cab. Can't seem to find it in any PMs or anything. If that's you, lmk!

The container is FULL! What does this mean? It means there is no space left to put any more machines on. Possible exception? If you have something really special to fit the last 4 candy-sized slots, I might be able to accommodate. Otherwise they are reserved for any last-minute things I pick up for myself.

I will probably put out a PM eventually to all related parties about container status soon. As far as I've been informed, I can expect them to take a few weeks to pack the container. I didn't really know this timeframe since the last container took so long to complete, so this is news. I apologize if I misled people about the arrival time of the container; now that I know, this shouldn't be a problem in future container orders. After that, I'd expect about a month for shipping time. I'm arranging more amenable drop-off conditions so that I can arrange for better delivery to Bay/LA/East Coast shipments. More details as we plan it. So there's a few weeks that the container will take to pack, and I will also be out of town. What do we do while we wait?

Order parts! I don't know exactly what will fit or what we can get just yet, but I'm going to fill as much empty space with cool shit as I can. Probably tons of stools. Need anything? lmk, I'm going to try to figure it out while I'm out of town. Cases of bottled milk tea was a request. I do not intend to send any more wires, just one huge deposit Wednesday or Thursday, so I'm only buying parts until that deposit runs out. It could be short, it could be a lot, don't know yet.

That all said, update on what's unsold on the container:

Blast City x4
New Net City x4

If it is not paid for, it is listed above. I might honestly put a cutoff for candy cabs soon, with the small amount of space I have left, I can't really order anything I meant to get for myself. I'll probably just keep them. To be honest, the candies were much harder to deal with than anything else on the order, so I may not be selling anything directly on future orders until they all arrive and are hand-tested.

All that said, almost done! I will update about part orders and whatnot once this hump is completely over :)

Heads-up, the Blast Cities and New Net Cities are tentatively off the market. Due to remaining space on the container, a few may be swapped out for other cabinets, and the remainder I will probably keep. If things change, I'll make it be known. Inquiries are still accepted, but I'm not setting aside anything for anyone at this point!

Other news, these are the stools they currently have in stock. I'm going to look into ordering some new or finding more used ones on YaJ or something. I'll request MS8/MS9 chassis and some IIDX parts at least as well. If you think of anything to ask, lmk! I'll probably try to order some cards as well if I find the need for them.

Stools: https://imgur.com/a/W03fq

PM'ed you about a bench or two.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in an MS9 chassis if you find out they have them available.

Space for stools even might be extremely limited since they need to be stacked on cabs. Suggested about 15. About packing the container, they're still servicing cabs, so it will definitely take a while before the container can ship. We're just going to be waiting on them from here on out :)

This also means there's probably no space at all to order a ton of extra stuff. I'm requesting NANAO chassis, monitors (probably no), some IIDX and other loose parts people have requested. Probably after this container arrives and is distributed, maybe Jan/Feb next year, I'll open a 3rd container. Will not be taking any new orders until then!

I might start a smaller container right away to get over some of the games I needed but couldn't fit. I filled before I could even begin to order for myself. It might be just a 20ft, a little more expensive all around to ship per unit. I'll prepare a list of games that are easily available and figure out how feasible it is to fill. Not expecting a super fast fill, maybe a few months into spring. I'd guess music games, Vewlixes will be the easy norm. Maybe parts. If there's enough interest to order at least 15-20 games, I'll commit to at least a small container arranged before spring. Expect more than a few months for delivery though!

If there's interest, let me know so I can start planning!

I might start a smaller container right away to get over some of the games I needed but couldn't fit. I filled before I could even begin to order for myself. It might be just a 20ft, a little more expensive all around to ship per unit. I'll prepare a list of games that are easily available and figure out how feasible it is to fill. Not expecting a super fast fill, maybe a few months into spring. I'd guess music games, Vewlixes will be the easy norm. Maybe parts. If there's enough interest to order at least 15-20 games, I'll commit to at least a small container arranged before spring. Expect more than a few months for delivery though!

If there's interest, let me know so I can start planning!
By early Spring I'll definitely be looking for another cab or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back