What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might start a smaller container right away to get over some of the games I needed but couldn't fit. I filled before I could even begin to order for myself. It might be just a 20ft, a little more expensive all around to ship per unit. I'll prepare a list of games that are easily available and figure out how feasible it is to fill. Not expecting a super fast fill, maybe a few months into spring. I'd guess music games, Vewlixes will be the easy norm. Maybe parts. If there's enough interest to order at least 15-20 games, I'll commit to at least a small container arranged before spring. Expect more than a few months for delivery though!

If there's interest, let me know so I can start planning!
You know what I am looking for, so maybe you can get it :)

I sent a picture so they know what we're asking for. It's the weekend, so not expecting a response until Tuesday or so.

I'd be interested in 2 New Astro City cabinets (w/ 2p 6 button if possible) in good condition at the price listed in the Spring if this buy goes well. Possibly more.

Alright. The first problem I found with ordering on YaJ is domestic shipping. Sometimes can cost more than expected to get to the warehouse, on top of their own fees. I saw a number of New Astros on YaJ, was thinking of asking them to try and order those.

Put me on the list for the next order... looking for a Madonna.

The container is scheduled to ship mid-October. I apologize if the wait seemed longer than suggested! I'm not used to the requisite time to prepare and pack the container after we're done ordering. Future containers will probably take similar time start to finish. That said, mid-November the container should arrive. I'll be mapping out delivery routes and the sort soon!

I'm definitely taking orders for a 20ft container. Any requests feel free to shoot my way! It'd probably ship in January or later, depends on people's schedules, how much we're ordering, and whether we decide to go for a 40ft based on interest. Order/request up! Still setting up YaJ ordering stuff, but good chance if you can buy it, we can use their address to ship to. They have never used YaJ before apparently, which is where the holdup was coming from.

I'm planning on ordering a few Chinese Vewlixes, just haven't started since I asked a few people some questions on the process and got no answer. I'm not looking to fill a container or anything, but I'm ordering 4-6 for myself and it is very affordable to add more. They would also come in to Reno or Sacramento for distribution.

Still asking about MS8/MS9 chassis before they ship. I have a more direct line now, so communication is better
smile.gif

Any update on the availability of stools or benches?

but good chance if you can buy it, we can use their address to ship to
Let me know when/if this becomes a thing for sure!
I'll be bluntly honest, I might forget! I know at least one person said they could order, but just needed an address to ship to. There's too many convos to really keep track of, so best rule of thumb for anyone is to check the thread! I'll put updates there first always, and more than likely won't get to responding to every PM chain.

Stools, there's 15 benches, 4 grey stools. Still figuring pricing.

MS9 chassis might be on the high end. I don't know if refurb or new (lol), but would probably be around $200 at the end of the day. I'm trying to juggle and figure out if they can do better. There are 10 available. If anyone can help me shed light, lmk! I'll meanwhile check the condition of the chassis.

If you have an order shipped to Sac, I might be in come the spring. I would consider a vewlix or chinese vewlix depending on price.

Chinese Vewlix probably around $1000. Regular Vewlixes I guess depends, I didn't get any this order. If you're interested, lmk which type and I'll get pricing! I'm almost certain they have some right now.

Is there a website we can look to see what they offer? I def want a Chinese Vewlix or similar.

@Cereth, would you have access to Maximum Tune 3Dx+ motherboards or Ringedge motherboards with the connections you have? You might be able to pad some smaller items into the container for distribution in the US.

yeah I do, I'm not well-funded enough at the moment to front for a bunch yet though. Anything I have is going into machines for the convention route so I can build my business first. I don't think I save enough throwing it on a container to do individual requests on that stuff either, but down the line I'm definitely going to do things like throw a bunch on to stock up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back