What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am removing some Vewlixes to make space for another purchase. If you are interested in one, please let me know so I do not remove it from the order. I got them because people wanted more Vewlixes but nobody seems to have any interest at all.

but nobody seems to have any interest at all.
@Cereth

Not quite true .. I am interested but it's a timing issue as I am working to acquire the Blast Cities I want/need first. The only limiting factor I really have is while every fiber of my being will buy cabs from California / Nevada .. my brain and wallet are telling me "Do you realize your paying almost as much in shipping as what the cab costs???"

Quite the conundrum

I want a vewlix too but the latest blasts, and games to put in them, plus some unexpected expenditures are forcing me to wait until later in the year to go for one and maybe a pop'n

@Cereth Have you seen these cabs listed for sale?

1_XPn-0g9NMpXDC5mwr5COWw.jpeg

Man, except for the fact they are orange those would be awesome with a 2p control panel :)
They would. I was thinking of making it sorta mutlipurpose, use it for gun games. looks like it would be easy to install the led array around the monitor and side mount guns to the cab body, or just make a CP to hold the guns.

Man, except for the fact they are orange those would be awesome with a 2p control panel :)
They would. I was thinking of making it sorta mutlipurpose, use it for gun games. looks like it would be easy to install the led array around the monitor and side mount guns to the cab body, or just make a CP to hold the guns.
Excuse my ignorance, is what body style is that? I think I'm in love.

No actually I have not, that looks cool! I'll pass it on for my next container, I'm probably ordering thru a different vendor as a test for that

Update, the stuff that was supposed to come in March is delayed to the beginning of April, so I won't have any more pictures until then. That's mainly the Blasts and Vewlixes. For those waiting on photos, I'm sorry. Also means container won't come in until May, and paying off the order will also be extremely tight to meet that timeframe.

OK...so did anyone here get a Namco Blanc?

If not, can anyone (Cereth esp.) point me to a vendor where I can get the purle LED bar cover.

I just picked up a Noir, and am about to trick it out into something resembling a SkyWarp Decepticon Transformer art package, and the purple light bar would help a ton. I'd happily trade or sell my red one, if it helps.

Thanks for any help, that can be provided!!!

I kept the Blancs, only one or two takers. Didn't want to split up a 4-player setup and be left with an odd number. Can't part anything off them yet. Not sure if I can order that part

If you can, get at me, or if you have a Namco contact I can use, im fine ordering myself. Would really complete the look im going for, if at all possible.

Thanks for hitting back so quick!!!

I wander what is the dimensions for that cab?

Last edited:
Are you still planning to go back to Seattle area? Will you have any NNC available if you do?

Yes and not really right now. Already sold the one I was going to.

IMAGE SPAM: these are the incoming Vewlix and jubeats. I'm probably going to do some assessment on the FCs with the tape on the CP before letting them go, I'm a bit concerned about it. New cube side stickers can also be ordered to come in with the jubeats. Each will come with brand-new artsets for Festo as well. Looking for takers!

iKuyhNm.jpg

r22KDu8.jpg

7L29IzD.jpg

Dbhe2rI.jpg

MwxYEGj.jpg

dZkTTD4.jpg

wTzNCxh.jpg

Nak7RvQ.jpg

GHk3utZ.jpg

yy4Gh1G.jpg

3qxV6Gf.jpg

OwvqQyo.jpg

6H6e8z1.jpg

1ZOaPwV.jpg

tHW72zV.jpg

4MnHs74.jpg
u4wPuOF.jpg

How much one of these cost?

i'm interested on that L

how much will it cost to ship it to chicago?

Last edited:
I'm strongly considering either one of those FCs assuming the tape isn't problematic or that L.
Would you be able to arrange shipping or am I on my own for that sort of thing?

You should make them clean the monitors. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back