What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
They do charge for a cleaning service. I can see if it's worth having some of them shopped out. The Ls are $1,500, FCs $2,000. I may drop the price on the two with tape since I don't know what's up with them. Shipping anywhere si around $550-$600 for the first, about the same for a second. Going to the bay or LA, I can do a delivery for around $150-200 depending on the load and area.

so how is this going to work do I have to pay you upfront right now?

My vewlix fc had black tape along the bottom of the control panel shroud just like yours. When I removed it it was covering up some bad rust.

I usually take a payment upfront, yeah. Shoot me a PM if you want to go ahead with anything! Going to your area there's a good chance I could batch ship one or two pieces together to your area and save some shipping down the line :)

EDIT: post 573 and yeah I'm gonna have them remove that tape and repair whatever is there or discount those cabs.

Well the container already filled, but I can see about snagging them

Updates! I'm holding off on offering any more Vewlixes until I know how many I have to take off the order to make it fit. Also got the Blast City photos today, and this batch looks good, very pleased with what I see. There are most likely going to be none left after I go through the waiting list.

I've gotten the shipping quote for this month, so I'll be finalizing things and trying to get this out asap. We're just waiting on a few more of the cabs to get in before I can start thinking about setting a shipping date. Last things available right now on the container are the jubeats and Sound Voltex. If others come off the waiting list, I will post here first!

Blast photos:
bQUjgF4.jpg
4IHLIjG.jpg

SJM3QnG.jpg

G6XsQfC.jpg

l8RNR4k.jpg

EoTo5Rs.jpg

6kOtMXX.jpg

z4US3un.jpg

9Xr1mwj.jpg

m11esxe.jpg

Alright confirmed I only need to remove one Vewlix. One FC and 3 Ls are still available. However, I may have to remove a Vewlix in order to add stools/benches. I'll plan accordingly with that. Also 4 and 5 are gone

So now you're getting stools? I've been trying to get an answer out of you for months on stools, both the ones you had that we're never picked or getting more used ones, and the answers I get are "LOL" or just no response at all. What gives? Did I do something to you or are you just being a dick for fun?

Nah, somewhere back in the thread I mentioned that for now I'm not doing stool sales outside of local because I'm just not ready to handle the volume of it and handling shipping. I wasn't too worried because someone else was doing it as well. Just reporting that right now I'd have to take a Vewlix off to order any at all. I'm managing too much to try to throw more on my plate, so I've been trying to hold back on making promises I can't keep. That's why I'm not really offering stools anymore. You're still on my list to contact

I'm going to put an official Taito order together, anyone looking for the 48cm version of the game stool should PM me.
I only want two, but I believe I must purchase at minimum 8 (so I'll be offloading 6 stools).

Has the minimum gone up? Or is it different for 48cm ones? When I directed ordered my 43cm I got a box of 5.

When I directed ordered my 43cm I got a box of 5
Yup its different, the 43cm version comes in a box of 5 and I believe Taito will let you order one box.
The 48cm version comes in a box of 4, and last I was aware Taito's minimum started at 8 (two boxes).

If I'm wrong and one box of 4 stools is AOK I would have just one pair for sale.
Still interested parties should contact me as I'm not going to do anything unless interest is expressed.

When I directed ordered my 43cm I got a box of 5
Yup its different, the 43cm version comes in a box of 5 and I believe Taito will let you order one box.The 48cm version comes in a box of 4, and last I was aware Taito's minimum started at 8 (two boxes).

If I'm wrong and one box of 4 stools is AOK I would have just one pair for sale.
Still interested parties should contact me as I'm not going to do anything unless interest is expressed.
I would be interested in a pair of whatever size is proper for a vewlix

I already have two for you on for personal delivery when the container arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back