What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you getting any 43cm stools, let me know if you are since I am fairly close to you, if not I’ll group order with rancor next week.

When I directed ordered my 43cm I got a box of 5
Yup its different, the 43cm version comes in a box of 5 and I believe Taito will let you order one box.The 48cm version comes in a box of 4, and last I was aware Taito's minimum started at 8 (two boxes).
If I'm wrong and one box of 4 stools is AOK I would have just one pair for sale.
Still interested parties should contact me as I'm not going to do anything unless interest is expressed.
I would be interested in a pair of whatever size is proper for a vewlix
The 48cm are what you want for a Vewlix, the shorter 43cm are for candy cabs.

Are you getting any 43cm stools, let me know if you are since I am fairly close to you, if not I’ll group order with rancor next week.
Conveniently I'm discussing how many to order with them right now. It was a slight misunderstanding; the benches in particular are too big to order without taking up floor space. The stools are fine. How many/what size were you wanting? They'd probably be the same $90 price point as last time.

Just got my reply back from Yugo/Taito... They offer the 48cm Black Leather in a 5 pack now, with 5 being the minimum order amount.
The price is 27,500yen plus a shipping charge of 59,500yen, this isn't including the international wire transfer fee or currency conversion fees the bank will charge.

So bottom line expect somewhere around 156$+10$=166$ (shipping NOT included) a piece for brand new stool direct from Taito.

481008010 TT STOOL T50(48cm) BLACK LEATHER

As I only want two, and one other person wants two... I might be willing to cut a special deal on a single stool to keep me from having to buy it while still only getting a 5 pack.
Say maybe 100$ plus shipping IDK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Conveniently I'm discussing how many to order with them right now. It was a slight misunderstanding; the benches in particular are too big to order without taking up floor space. The stools are fine. How many/what size were you wanting? They'd probably be the same $90 price point as last time.
I am looking for 2x 43cm taito black pleather stools.

Just got my reply back from Yugo/Taito... They offer the 48cm Black Leather in a 5 pack now, with 5 being the minimum order amount.
The price is 27,500yen plus a shipping charge of 59,500yen, this isn't including the international wire transfer fee or currency conversion fees the bank will charge.

So bottom line expect somewhere around 156$+10$=166$ (shipping NOT included) a piece for brand new stool direct from Taito.

As I only want two, and one other person wants two... I might be willing to cut a special deal on a single stool to keep me from having to buy it while still only getting a 5 pack.
Does Taito bundle shipping? Random I know; as later this year I'm in the market for a new vewlix screen and I would get some stools if it would offset some of the shipping costs.

PM sent

Guessing since you ordered from rancor I'm safe to pass the two I ordered you on.

Guessing since you ordered from rancor I'm safe to pass the two I ordered you on.
Yeah, didn’t know you confirmed my order.

Maybe the jassin stool group buy should be in its own thread? Really crossing the streams in here.

I'm not really concerned it's ok :> though it'd of course work out better in a new thread :P

these stools are quite expensive honestly 160+ for just a stool?

I wonder what is so great about them to justify the price

They are original TAITO stools!

That's about it. That said they are SUPER cushy. If I ever am given a choice, those are the ones I'd prefer to sit on.

Besides the cheap ikea (marius) stools, what are the other options that can:
Support as much weight as an average american?
Are the correct height?

I find them well worth the cost. If I could get the same thing cheaper locally I probably would, but you can't that I've ever found. Taito official is fun, but really they're just really comfortable and the perfect height for candy cabs.

They are very stable, very comfortable they look great/appropriate, and most importantly, they are the perfect height.

I tried 5 different stools that ended up being either uncomfortable or too wobbly and none of them looked right in front of the cab. Had I just bought the "expensive" Taito stools to begin with I would have saved a lot of money.

Holy shit I haven't updated in a LONG TIME I'm sorry. Been working to the bone. One or two averted crisis later, container is paid and shipping April 23rd. Only openly available cabinets on it are Vewlix L AMIs, Vewlix FCs, and jubeats. One or two other games might be available, but not intending to sell them really.

If all actually goes well, I'm trying not to do another container for a few months. Too much work to keep up.

Still 2 Vewlix L AMI ($1,500), 2 Vewlix FC ($2,000), 3 jubeat ($2,000), and 1 Gunslinger Stratos ($2,000) left. Please let me know if any interest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back