What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vewlix L AMIs are all sold/pending.

There's a red DDR Ace on the April/May container, $4,750 like the last one. Photo I have for now:

82905821_1020986534922160_5720613601790656512_n.jpg

Last edited:
I’m located in Reno with some games down in LA. What are they interested in?

Lindbergh - Haven't determined price or anything yet. I'm hoping to freshen these up, get newer monitors in, install RingEdges. Will get details when I'm ready
What new monitors do you have in mind for the Lindbergh? I would love to upgrade mine too!

Quick update, we've gotten photos for the container shipping out this month. It is expected to arrive March 16th.

Pre-Vanning Photos: https://imgur.com/a/KgpAH87
Vanning Photos: https://imgur.com/a/KzT6kQL

SDVX Generator Paper - $500 x1 one roll of paper and ink. Yes, it's expensive ):
Vewlix L AMI - $1,500 x1 PENDING SALE I'm probably willing to get monitors and so the bracket thing that Hadouken arcade is making at cost. All come with FastIO, maybe have some 1L7B panels.
NAMCO Blanc - $1,100 x3
CROSSxBEATS Rev. Sunrise - $1,300 x1
jubeat festo - $1,750 x1
SQ Square Multi Cabinet - $800 x2
SDVX Real Generator - $500, comes with I want to say around half a roll of paper

March container:
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,500 x3 these will work offline, updated as of Oct. 2019. There is supported local network
Nostalgia - $2,000 x1 PENDING SALE
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1 want to keep it but listing to check interest
Vewlix VS - $2,500 x2 want to keep them but listing to check interest
Pop'n Music HD - $4,500
Lindbergh - Haven't determined price or anything yet. I'm hoping to freshen these up, get newer monitors in, install RingEdges. Will get details when I'm ready

April/May container:
jubeat festo - $2,000 x4
POKKEN Tournament - $750 x4 no PCB, was going to put a console in these. If you want a cab without PCB and source your own+hack or a console or something, grab these
DDR Ace (Red CRT Cabinet) - $4,750 x1
MUSECA - $2,000 x3 confirming purchase of this still, but lmk if interested

Long overdue due to RL lame occurrences but thanks so much Dave for delivering the FC to me! Awesome guy to deal with and it was great meeting you.

Long overdue due to RL lame occurrences but thanks so much Dave for delivering the FC to me! Awesome guy to deal with and it was great meeting you.
No worries! The delivery was long overdue too. Remember to ask if you need anything from me, I don't want support to end here

Updates to above, MUSECA will be coming after May, the next container is already full. Anything new will be going into a Summer container.

There's a red CRT Pop'n for $1,500 and maybe two more tricoro-era IIDX cabs coming at about the same price as the last one. Pop'n is current hardware, built-in WavePass readers, etc.

I haven't ordered anything else, so it's kind of open after that. Also, once the next container ships, I'll start having allocation to look at YaJ again. I'd like to reserve that option for anything of notable rarity though.

I think candy cabs are still super sparing by my distributor, but I'll probably start looking at bringing a few more lindberghs and Noirs. Last time I bought normal Vewlixes there wasn't a ton of interest so I stopped ordering them; everyone started asking after that so I might stock a few and do the monitor upgrades on them. Let me know if interested, otherwise there's actually extra outlets for Vewlixes these days so I'm not as worried about giving people options.

Last note, the price of TAITO stools has gone up by $15 each; they are now $105. I am told this is due to a shortage coming out of the factory, no idea how long it'll be in effect or if its a permanent change. For now I'm going to hold off on ordering any more stools unless someone explicitly still wants them.

Two tricoro-era cabinets are secured, Price $6,500. Only photos of one of them, the other is at another warehouse. It looks to not have the newest LCD. I might also have two "junk" IIDXs soon but idk yet what I'm going to do with them. These are coming in the Summer, probably after May.

oT1OQKE.jpg

PE7WjnK.jpg

So the last two STI quotes I got were kind of high, heads-up going forward. It was closer to around $750 for a pair of cabs instead of the $600-$650 I'm used to. $1250 for a set of 4 cabs. Not sure if something changed with their pricing structure or something.

the 2nd container is ready to ship, it'll be loading next week. My guess puts that at the end of April or more likely May since port has slowed down due to the coronavirus.

So the last two STI quotes I got were kind of high, heads-up going forward. It was closer to around $750 for a pair of cabs instead of the $600-$650 I'm used to. $1250 for a set of 4 cabs. Not sure if something changed with their pricing structure or something.

the 2nd container is ready to ship, it'll be loading next week. My guess puts that at the end of April or more likely May since port has slowed down due to the coronavirus.
Just the general cost of doing business here in the sweet land o' liberty.

Also coronavirus. That seems to be the excuse for everything.

Just the general cost of doing business here in the sweet land o' liberty.
Also coronavirus. That seems to be the excuse for everything.
I think it also depends on the route. My friend got a whole box truck from Witchita to Jacksonville and it was just under $2000 (no liftgate though, we are less than friends now lol).

I think it also depends on the route. My friend got a whole box truck from Witchita to Jacksonville and it was just under $2000 (no liftgate though, we are less than friends now lol).
How big? I've contracted a tractor trailer with lift gate for $3500. The whole thing, not sharing. Around the same distance.

How big? I've contracted a tractor trailer with lift gate for $3500. The whole thing, not sharing. Around the same distance.
About 5 American cabs , 6 gatchapon , and a redemption game.

That Star Horse cab is amazing!
I want to turn those into console stations or something. I don’t know how laggy the screens are but for what they cost they’re a neat gaming seat setup potentially

Reactions: nem
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back