What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting update for front page. I might list more stuff later as needed in response to whatever this economic wave decides to hit me with.

March container has cleared customs and is arriving early next week, no set date yet. I will be doing a delivery trip to Bay Area and shipping out orders after. Next container should arrive at the end of April or early May, its already on the water.

Container after I expect in May-July, not sure what kind of delays the Coronavirus will have on this. I'm already feeling the effects. That might be my last container for a bit until stuff blows over. There's 5-10 slots left on it, so if anyone has requests, PLEASE ask now.

I have photos of a lot of things, just really hard to manage everything. It is available at request, otherwise at some point I'll try to get links to hosted images here at some point.

Pre-Vanning Photos: https://imgur.com/a/KgpAH87
Vanning Photos: https://imgur.com/a/KzT6kQL

Current sale listings. Available now:

SDVX Generator Paper - $500 x1 one roll of paper and ink. Yes, it's expensive ):
Vewlix L AMI - $1,250 x1 I'm waiting on a newer bracket from Hadouken Arcade, otherwise I'd install the IPS monitor. I also have a 2L panel that could go on it. This one is FastIO, 1L7B panel.
NAMCO Blanc - $1,100 x3
SQ Square Multi Cabinet - $800 x2
SDVX Real Generator - $500 x1, comes with I want to say around half a roll of paper
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,500 x1, this will work offline, updated as of Oct. 2019. There is supported local network
Nostalgia - $2,000 x1, waiting to check monitor condition
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1
Pop'n Music HD - $4,500 x1, nice looking cab, clean monitor, Type F
Lindbergh - $1,300 x2, 1L6B panels, 1080p IPS monitors will be installed, comes with working RingEdge 2 PRas Multi

April/May container:
jubeat festo - $1,750 x3
POKKEN Tournament - $750 x4 no PCB, was going to put a console in these. If you want a cab without PCB and source your own+hack or a console or something, grab these
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,500 x3, this will work offline, updated as of Oct. 2019. There is supported local network
CROSSxBEATS Rev. Sunrise - $1,300 x1, might be one of the last ones we get. Will be preconfigured to have omnimix installed

June/July container:
beatmaniaIIDX (tricoro-era cabinet) - $6,500 x2, these have been a lot less common, more desirable build with card reader built into the panel
beatmaniaIIDX (AS-IS cabinet) - not sure what I'm doing with this yet. I'd really like to go over it in detail more before putting something solid, but feel free to ask if interested
CROSSxBEATS Rev. Sunrise - $1,300 x1, might be one of the last ones we get. Will be preconfigured to have omnimix installed
Nostalgia - $2,000 x2, waiting to check monitor condition
MUSECA - $2,000 x1, there are VERY few of these left now
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,200 x1
Vewlix FC - $1,750 x4,
Vewlix L - currently unknown condition

Update, container is here, unloaded, and about to do deliveries/ship out.

Noting that I checked with the distributor, and the Pop'n Music HD up for sale actually has a brand-new monitor in it, changed listing to mention that. A few of the Lindberghs apparently also have brand-new monitors, so I may not install IPS monitors in those, and adjust the price to reflect that.

The Summer container may be my last for a little while, there's 6 slots open. Easy things to fill it are Noir Full HDs, Lindberghs, and ReflecBeats. The ReflecBeats would be $750 each. Please let me know if any of those three are desired so I fill the slots accordingly, or if there's anything else I should get to fill them. After this I will be recouping expenses and sitting back to see how things go and let the distros and ports get back into full operation before getting any more probably. I was advised by the freight forwarder to consider the possibility it may be hard to ship more going forward.

That should be about it!

Below is just copied from first post, updated prices, timing, added/removed items as needed. Will need the help to wrap up the last container before we shut down until this shit all blows over. Next container comes Apr. 20th unless it was pushed back, last container should be June.

Current sale listings. Available now:

Groove Coaster - $1,000 x2, Both of these have bad monitor, needs to be replaced, idk just kinda throwing this up there, hmu if you want a GC project cab
Lindbergh - $1,200 x2, 1L6B panels, BRAND-NEW monitor, comes with working RingEdge 2 PRas Multi. Can come as a pair for $2,100 and run on one PCB with the link kit built into the cab
NAMCO Blanc - $1,100 x3
Nostalgia - $1,750 x1, waiting to check monitor condition
Pop'n Music HD - $4,500 x1, nice looking cab, BRAND-NEW monitor, Type F, price is NOT flexible, fair cost was put into it. Includes an audio-technica AT-HA2 headphone AMP
Pop'n Music SD (Orange) - CHECKING INTEREST. This cabinet came to us as parts, but it is in REALLY good shape. If anyone is interested, I will do the restoration work necessary. It will have a 31k monitor installed
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,500 x1, this will work offline, updated as of Oct. 2019. There is supported local network, license for backend software included
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,200 x1, secured another on the Summer container, so if anyone wants one immediately, I can provide. I don't think I have all the side flags
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1
Vewlix L AMI - $1,500 x1, I'm waiting on a newer bracket from Hadouken Arcade, otherwise I'd install the IPS monitor. It is currently FastIO with a 2L14B panel (P2 harness is from Lemony Vengeance). TAITO JVSIOs available.

April/May container:
Gunslinger Stratos - $1,500 x2, non-compact version, work being done to link/NESiCA support them
jubeat festo - $1,500 x3
POKKEN Tournament - $1,250 x5, in the process of getting PCBs ready to go with final offline for these, recommend buying in pairs to link, alternatively $750 with no PCB
Pop'n Music SD (Red) - $1,600 x1, afaik a good-looking CRT cab, someone is interested in this atm so pending sale probably
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,500 x3, this will work offline, updated as of Oct. 2019. There is supported local network

June container:
beatmaniaIIDX (tricoro-era cabinet) - $6,500 x2, these have been a lot less common, more desirable build with card reader built into the panel
beatmaniaIIDX (AS-IS cabinet) - not sure what I'm doing with this yet. I'd really like to go over it in detail more before putting something solid, but feel free to ask if interested
jubeat festo - $1,500 x1
Nostalgia - $1,750 x2, waiting to check monitor condition
MUSECA - $2,000 x1, there are VERY few of these left now
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,200 x1
Synchronica - $2,750 x1, EXTREMELY EXTREMELY rare, just putting this up in case someone actually wants it
Tekken 7 Fated Retribution Gold Full HD Noir - $1,250 x1, includes PCB, can probably work something out if you don't want it, but should be updated to FR Round 2 offline if you want it
Vewlix FC - $1,500 x6
Vewlix L - $1,250 x2

Some various other stuff I kinda got for myself but idk if you want it I guess maybe?

DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy - $1,250 I'm importing a set of 6 for myself. I may not keep them all, I may order more if people ask for them
Border Break - $1,250 I'm bringing in a set of 4, we are working on getting this all working and networked, please let me know if you are interested so I know how wide of a scope we can look at with these. It is currently NOT cracked, but IS in the works
Star Horse 3 Terminal - $1,100 look these up if you're not familiar, they're just real awesome chairs with a big touchscreen, I'm going to convert one to a neat desk/work unit or console setup, maybe someone else wants to too. Comes without PCB, can ask for them with at-cost

Synchronica - $2,750 x1, EXTREMELY EXTREMELY rare, just putting this up in case someone actually wants it
Oh man. I finally know the name of this. Our Round 1 had one of these a few years back for all of like a month before it broke and then just sat there not working and eventually they pulled it off the floor. It's been years of me going "Man, what was that called?".

Attachments

• 92952409_2557341007927456_7844148726896525312_n.jpg
    92952409_2557341007927456_7844148726896525312_n.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 178
Last Spring container will be here in the morning, please bear with me, I know I owe a lot of people updates and progress on things, tackling everything in stride. First post has been updated to reflect items that are sold and updated quantities.

Is the list from April 11th 2020 the current list of everything that is available?

The first post is the updated one. It’s just split between here and June/July container. I will photo spam at some point but it’s a severe pain in the ass to post photos from my phone on the site so I haven’t gotten to it, too many other priorities easier to handle right now ):

I am sorry if this doesn't get to everyone, but there's a massive number of people on my contact lists and I'm pretty overwhelmed already. If you were a buyer on the Vewlix Diamond Black order and want your legs re-welded, please send me a message. I'm arranging to help get them done by @Battlesmurf, if he's still willing. I will at least cover the costs of the repair itself. You would need to remove the bottom piece that bolts into the cabinet and mail them to him.

Short update for now, bigger update later. I'm FINALLY catching up. Sorry for the wait on responses, I've been beaten down really hard on the last week, but I'm ready to process things I've left by the wayside. Will PM back everyone who's in touch.

First post updated, all current orders shipped. No current cabs will ship until two weeks from now. Moving forward to process in-progress orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back