What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my personal thought, I don't run this forum and I don't mean to tell anyone their business but ...

Seems to me the KC talk could go elsewhere. Cereth and KC both do their own thing, and don't see the need for either of them to have to navigate the competition in their own threads. I said the same thing to Cereth in a KC thread, not picking sides. Just seems polite. :)

Just my personal thought, I don't run this forum and I don't mean to tell anyone their business but ...

Seems to me the KC talk could go elsewhere. Cereth and KC both do their own thing, and don't see the need for either of them to have to navigate the competition in their own threads. I said the same thing to Cereth in a KC thread, not picking sides. Just seems polite. :)
Cereth is awesome in my book. Every time I’ve dealt with him he’s gone above and beyond.

Keep doing whatever it is that you are doing because you are killing it sir.

So everything’s unloaded. For now of note, it seems all the leg levelers on the DIA blacks broke free of their weld joints. Not sure if that was like that from TAITO or what, but it’s really unfortunate. They were all packed in pretty tight without wiggle room. I’m pretty sure that type of leveler is pretty weakly welded in and I see them free floating in there like that all the time but it shouldn’t be happening on these. Not sure anything can really be done about it, I’m going to try to at least get them screwed back up for ease of transport. Some photos, I’ll put up a dump of the unload photos a bit later. I’ll be putting shipping into the system in the next few days and be in touch with people

https://imgur.com/a/SLsr0To

Ok so I can get the casters up tight. That should prevent them from catching on the floor in transit. None of them are bent or anything, just the bolts unwelded. They’ll be perfectly fine if you aren’t putting down the leg levelers. I’ll mention it to each of you individually, and won’t put the shipping into the system until each of you confirm. That should give me some time to process all this and test anything that needs testing, work out little details. It’s a bit hard to get the levelers up so I want to make sure it’s all done before they go, last thing I need is this shit snagging on the floor in transit or scraping up someone’s floor
image0.jpg

My Orange Vewlix Diamond left front leg leveler weld broke of too. It seem like Taito did a terrible job welding it in the first place. I tried to weld it back but for some reason it won't secure it once you put pressure on it again. What I did instead was to but a washer in between and tighten it. The only thing is that I can't really adjust it once I secure it at the position I want, unless I loosen it up and tighten it back again. It's not really a big deal since you really don't adjust again unless you move the cabinet to a different location or move. It's one of the flaw with the Diamond Vewlix vs the Vewlix F or FC where the leg leveler are hidden which is way better built.

Sorry for the silence, this trip is running into week 3 for me. Never expected this to be so long.

First shipments of cabs should be reaching their destinations soon, second batch probably a week out. Vewlix buyers, please let me know about the leg leveler issue. While its out of my hands and we weren't made aware of it in advance, it's still not great that they turned out that way. I think anyone putting the cab on carpet it should be no issue, but for those of you putting it on hard floors, I'd recommend putting the cab on a dolly, the leveler down to the desired length and putting the lock nut all the way up tightly. This should keep 100% the same functionality as intended.

I do have updates for other container stuff and cabs coming in, I don't know when I'll get to posting things. The stuff I have listed above is still valid, even if stuff sells out I can take requests for that stuff and get more simply enough for most things. I'll post more when I get some desk time to work on it

just get some metal bondo compress it somewhat and use really big washers on both sides so the bonbo forms to them and it should be ok.

Got my Diamond Black cabinets today, along with 8 stools. Pretty smooth transaction. Extremely pleased with the cabinets! Thanks again Cereth!

Mine coming tomorrow, actually coming earlier than I thought! Still waiting on some products for the full PS4 set up since it's coming with no JVS IO out of the box. Can't wait, till keep everyone posted.

Just got mine! Thanks again Cereth!!! I will try and post pics later. I was able to tip my STI delivery guys handsomely and get them up a bunch of steps for me so stoked about that. I recently moved and work remote currently so didn't have any friends up the road I could just call to assist with moving them up stairs.

@Cereth- did you sell through the I/Os yet?

Also- anybody looking at this thread- I would like to purchase 2 sets of the control panel holders. I plan on moving a pair of vewlix cabs around and I'm short 2 sets of the transportation brackets. Thanks!

@Cereth mine came today! Beauty!!!! Looks amazing, brand spanking new. Just waiting on my brook PCB to hook it up with the PS4 and will post some pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back