What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in San Jose, I'd like an Astro City/New Astro City with no/Minimal burn, do you have any or could you get me one? I suppose I could drive out to Reno for a decent deal on a nice cab :)

Im in San Jose, I'd like an Astro City/New Astro City with no/Minimal burn, do you have any or could you get me one? I suppose I could drive out to Reno for a decent deal on a nice cab :)
It's 20-30+ years since these cabs were made. They all have burn to one degree or another. And coming out of Japan nowadays they're almost all projects of varying degrees.

Would you happen to know offhand how much one of these crazy ass machines would cost w/ freight?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-XN2cOv1rA

lol, I'm half serious... but my project obsessions all start half serious :P
Oh god....what...15K used **Blind guess** ?? plus the spacing for 4 games on a container? Dear god man...you're insane.....committed, but insane.

I've got it in my head to try my hand at opening an arcade. My wife and I played several different types of these massive behemoths all across our trip in Japan and had an absolute blast. The Mario Party one was one of our favorites ;D

$15k seems reasonable. Though I have nightmares at what I'd need to learn for maintenance for the thing. lol

Though I have nightmares at what I'd need to learn for maintenance for the thing. lol
That's the thing. Manufacturer support seems like a requirement for something like that. I buy new pinball machines and sometimes it's even hard for the manufacturer themselves to know what some problems are...

Though I have nightmares at what I'd need to learn for maintenance for the thing. lol
That's the thing. Manufacturer support seems like a requirement for something like that. I buy new pinball machines and sometimes it's even hard for the manufacturer themselves to know what some problems are...
Yep...and Parts!!! If you put it in an arcade for public use....things are gonna break. If you can't source parts, the game's done for.

Since this obviously hasn't been going anywhere the last few weeks, definitely worth mentioning I'm going through.....something in my personal life. I've been trying to let things work out but it doesn't seem to be happening easily. I haven't forgotten, just tough for me to keep things together right now. Will take care of everything as soon as I'm able.

Since this obviously hasn't been going anywhere the last few weeks, definitely worth mentioning I'm going through.....something in my personal life. I've been trying to let things work out but it doesn't seem to be happening easily. I haven't forgotten, just tough for me to keep things together right now. Will take care of everything as soon as I'm able.
Hoping the best for you sir, whatever your facing!!!!

Haven't done any business with you yet, but I love what you do for the community and your spirit. Thank you, and I hope you get through this personal rough patch soon, both healthy and happy.

Thank you for the kind words. I will get over the current issues and move forward accordingly.

DISCLAIMER TO THIS POST: THIS IS CURRENTLY IN NEGOTIATION AND NOT CONFIRMED, BUT I AM GAUGING IMMEDIATE INTEREST FIRST. PRICES ARE ROUGH ESTIMATES AT THE MOMENT. Likely lower.

Chunithm - $9,000
Ongeki - $11,000
DDR White HD - $12,000
SDVX V - $4,500
Initial D Zero (Pair) - $8,500
Pop'n Music HD - $4,250
GITADORA White (Drum only) - $4,250
This is another INTEREST CHECK, still not confirmed order. Same as above, suggested prices, don't know if we have them yet. Interest in listed cabinets will help me better secure what is wanted.
Blast City - $1,100
PRas 3 - $1,750
Vewlix DIA (not sure which) - $2,000
Starwing Paradox - $4,000
SWDC - $2,750
Nostalgia - $1,750
Groove coaster - $1,750
beatmaniaIIDX (unknown version) - $3,000
BishiBashi Channel - $4,000

Again I'm just putting out higher end prices on some as I need to make a bid on these. Gauging interest first since some of these are kind of high ticket items.

Current hardware at least, just nothing on cabinet revision. Almost certainly not tricoro, those cabs have been retaining their value

Lots of great games there! Already sent a PM, but I want to express my interest in the sdvx machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back