What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not mind trying to import one of these if the price was reasonable.
We're on opposite coasts, so it may not actually be cheaper to offer to go in with you as opposed to going separately, but I'd be interested too if it's reasonable.

Effective immediately, all containers are now being routed to Reno. I don't have a good spot to unload in LA anymore, and STI prices out of both locations look to be the same right now, so there's no savings whatsoever by going 8 hrs out of my way. I'm growing, and I can't keep up doing the same things I've been doing until now.

Deliveries to SoCal will still happen for the next container, after that I'll be probably shifting to a more sustainable/manageable method. I'm also probably increasing basic delivery fees to the $150-$200 range per cab. I've been operating the deliveries on no or close to no profit, and while I'd love to continue to do so, these trips are starting to get taxing on me. The next 1-2 deliverie to California will be handled by my close friend and colleague.

The next container loaded today, should be photos by tomorrow. That puts it on-time as scheduled to arrive sometime mid-next month, unload sometime shortly after. This one has most/all of the remaining stuff people have ordered, including all the stools and benches. The container after is almost full, and there'll only be a few pieces on there for sale.

I'm also probably increasing basic delivery fees to the $150-$200 range per cab. I've been operating the deliveries on no or close to no profit, and while I'd love to continue to do so, these trips are starting to get taxing on me.
I'd much rather pay a little extra than have you burn yourself out and stop providing this service. Take care of yourself, please!

Awesome Astro City 2 unwrapping video, @Cereth. That's the first time I've seen that cab (outside of the few flyers that regularly pop up on YAJ). Very cool. I also couldn't believe you used Muchi Muchi Pork as the test pcb. Definitely thought you were kidding when you said you had a Cave board to test the cab. I apparently need to start living more dangerously. :thumbup:

For others that want to see the video, it's here: https://youtu.be/drZ2qZxkQOk

To whom ever gets a Vewlix with the Egret 3 two player panel. Please let me know if your willing to part with the panel, just got my Egret 3 from KC. And have to start looking for parts.

Does anyone know if IST Mall Korea still sell Vewlix Clones? Their variant looks of decent quality. I wondered if anyone here knew anything about them.

To whom ever gets a Vewlix with the Egret 3 two player panel. Please let me know if your willing to part with the panel, just got my Egret 3 from KC. And have to start looking for parts.
More importantly : for the love of GOD will someone please scan that panel.

Hey if I get it I will scan this and my single player panel for every repo team out there.

Hey if I get it I will scan this and my single player panel for every repo team out there.
Scan the single player one either way! :P

And kindly place it on the AO wiki!

Scan the single player one either way! :P
And kindly place it on the AO wiki!
I will get in done by Wednesday at the latest, if anyone has a few tips on how I can get the best scan possible please let me know. My first thought is just to take it up the street to FedEx and have them scan it on a huge flatbed.

All shipments for the last container are finally out. Next one still coming within 2-3 weeks. Following one is overfull, but it is mostly items for myself. There is 3 jubeats on it for $1,250, monitor test only. There is no space to add any benches. Therefore, there will be no bench (and probably also stools) orders until mid/late Fall. Also, probably no B1 frames. I can't afford to throw a lot of that on right now space or no with the Mini-cute order and various expenses for that going on.

I'm still preparing to order stuff for after this 3rd container, just expect nothing to show up until October or later. Here's updated current sales, omitting anything that is already claimed/pending:

Current sale listings. Available now:

DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy - $1,000
Gunslinger Stratos - $1,500 x2 - non-compact version, work being done to link support them
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,250 x1 - Does not have top POP
POKKEN Tournament - $2,500 x1 Pair - Prefer to sell as pair, ready to go, previous buyer went quiet on me
POKKEN Tournament - Have a pair in rougher shape than the rest, awaiting PCB install, one is missing a side visor, other, side visor is a bit warped, inquire if interested, still needs work atm
Silent Scope: Bone Eater - $3,000 x1 - Is my convention cab, has normal wear, one top corner plexi chipped

August container:

Initial D Zero (Pair) - $8,500 x1 - I don't need to sell these since I can't guarantee I'll get another pair for myself yet, so price is kinda firm

September container:

beatmaniaIIDX (Gold) - $3,250 x1 - cabinet is Gold-era, current hardware, official LCD (need to check which version), awaiting details
jubeat - $1,250 x3 - power test only, can provide rubbers for the buttons
Lord of Vermilion IV (1 Main, 2 Satellite) - $2,500 x1 - buyer backed out on this, can talk about cards at a later date
Nostalgia - $1,750 x1 - awaiting photo of cabinet/monitor condition
Ongeki - $9,000 x1 - looking to get more (none offered yet). Contact privately about support
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,500 x1 - cost me a bit more to get this one, but has all side/top flags
SDVX Real Generator - $650 x2 - both have some paper/toner left
SQ - $600 x1
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1 - my personal cab, listing for interest check

Fall container:

Nostalgia - $1,750 x4

Fall container (interest check, cabs I mean to keep):

Anime Champ - $2,000 x1
BishiBashi Online - This is not booting, I will be fixing this myself probably
Densha De GO! 2 - $2,000 x1 - Rusty CP, should be able to strip and repaint
Future TomTom - $2,000 x1
GachaGachamp - $1,750 x1
Hammer Champ - $1,500 x1
Groove Coaster - $1,750 x1 - I might sell one of the other two I have that need monitor replacement as well, either with the monitor replaced or not, please inquire if interested

Pending order (no price/qty yet):

Border Break
Project DIVA: Future Tone
SQ
Taiko no Tatsujin 7

Last edited:
I'm completely drowned in messages and tasks at the moment, please bear with me and don't expect any responses to messages until Monday at the earliest. Unless there's something important, I'd like to ask if people could hold any messages until then so I can catch up. I'm behind, and its becoming a serious enough problem to have to say something about it. PLEASE give me time to catch up, I'm having to leave people uncared for and a lot of stuff undone right now. I don't want to lower my quality of service just to get through it all.

Current container is scheduled to reach port on August 11th. I'm slowly preparing delivery routes, FedEx shipments for the benches/stools, and STI shipments for anything not going to California. Expect a week minimum after arrival at our warehouse before anything leaves, just to give buffer time to sort everything out.

There will be NO stools, benches, or B1 frames on the next 2 containers. I can't make it all work out right now. I'm updating listings though to reflect some stuff that people backed out on, and some things on the following container that I'm considering letting go.

Current sale listings. Available now:

DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy - $1,000
Gunslinger Stratos - $1,500 x2 - non-compact version, work being done to link support them
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,250 x1 - Currently awaiting monitor swap, cleaning, does not have top POP
POKKEN Tournament - Have a pair in rougher shape than the rest, awaiting PCB install, one is missing a side visor, other, side visor is a bit warped, inquire if interested, still needs work atm

August container:

Initial D Zero (Pair) - $8,500 x1 - I don't need to sell these since I can't guarantee I'll get another pair for myself yet, so price is kinda firm

September container:

beatmaniaIIDX (Gold) - $3,250 x1 - cabinet is Gold-era, current hardware, official LCD (need to check which version), awaiting details
jubeat - $1,250 x3 - power test only, can provide rubbers for the buttons
Lord of Vermilion IV (1 Main, 2 Satellite) - $2,500 x1 - buyer backed out on this, can talk about cards at a later date
Nostalgia - $1,750 x1 - awaiting photo of cabinet/monitor condition
Ongeki - $9,000 x1 - looking to get more (none offered yet). Contact privately about support
reflecbeat - $1,000 x1 - this is semi-pending interest
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,500 x1 - cost me a bit more to get this one, but has all side/top flags
SDVX Real Generator - $650 x2 - both have some paper/toner left
SQ - $600 x1
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1 - my personal cab, listing for interest check

Fall container:

Future TomTom - $2,000 x1 - Meaning to keep this but putting up for interest check
Groove Coaster - $1,750 x1 - Meaning to keep this but putting up for interest check, I might sell one of the other two I have that need monitor replacement as well, either with the monitor replaced or not, please inquire if interested

Pending order (no price/qty yet):

beatmaniaIIDX
Border Break
Nostalgia
Project DIVA: Future Tone
SQ
Taiko no Tatsujin 7

Last edited:
That ID Zero is killing me!! If someone doesn't buy it can you post some pics of internals/IO setup for science? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back