What's new
For Sale
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated sales listings, added 30+ or so cabs. Of note, 2 Theatrhythms got through my 15+ person waitlist. Don't expect more anytime soon. Also note, there's about 1-3 weeks before I'm locking down what is in the November container, so if interest is not expressed by then, it will be pushed back to December. Photos will trickle in as I get them, and be linked on the first post.

Orders for stools/benches are open for about a week. I will not order benches for anyone who needs them shipped again. One showed up with a bent leg and torn seat, I refuse to deal with that again with how expensive as a whole these are. There's nothing I can do in packing to avoid that damage.

Sorry for the short update, I'm doing much better than I was before but I still only end up getting to this when I really need to, I'm trying ):

Available now:

DISSIDIA: Final Fantasy - $1,000
Gunslinger Stratos - $1,500 x2 - non-compact version, work being done to link support them
Initial D Zero (Pair) - $7,000 x1 - I secured another pair at a lower rate, so I'm able to average their prices and bring it down. This set is now 100% for sale
jubeat - $1,250 x3 - power test only, can provide rubbers for the buttons
Lord of Vermilion IV (1 Main, 2 Satellite) - $2,500 x1 - buyer backed out on this, can talk about cards at a later date
Nostalgia - $1,500 x1 - Price was dropped to reflect increased inventory, monitors are nice on this one
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,250 x1 - Does not have top POP, touchscreen a little flaky, price on cabs is going up so this may be the last lower priced cabinet
POKKEN Tournament - Have a pair in rougher shape than the rest, awaiting PCB install, one is missing a side visor, other, side visor is a bit warped, inquire if interested, still needs work atm, last set available
Rhythm Tengoku - $1,500 x1 - cost me a bit more to get this one, but has all side/top flags
SDVX Real Generator - $650 x2 - both have some paper/toner left
SQ - $600 x1
The BishiBashi - $3,500 x1 - my personal cab, listing for interest check

Oct/Nov container and beyond (some items will be pushed back depending on interest):

Border Break $1,000 x5 - pending photos/condition
CROSSxBEATS $1,750 x1 - pending photos/condition, these are getting harder for me to find
G-BALANCE $700 x2 - pending photos/condition
G-BALANCE $450 x1 - no monitor
Lindbergh $750 x4 - 1L3B, monitor working but has "streaks", probably will want these to be replaced, pending photos/condition
Noir Full HD $900 - pending photos/condition
Nostalgia - $1,500 x6, pending photos/condition
Project DIVA: Future Tone - $1,750 x4 - pending photos/condition, VERY robust features/network added, price is going up
reflecbeat - $950 x1 - looks like some yellowing of monitor
Sound Voltex IV: Heavenly Heaven - $2,500 - still waiting on photos, but am told this one is in comparatively great condition
SQ - $700 x6 - pending photos/condition
SQ - $450 x1 - bad LCD
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: All-Star Carnival - $1,500 x2 - these have finally cleared my 15+ person waitlist, I got a bunch to fulfill orders, don't expect more batches like this again any time soon
B1 Poster Frame - $42 x25 - these are best purchased with a cabinet or in quantities of 4+, best at 10
TAITO 43cm Stool - $100 (currently no limit) - brand-new, best purchased at quantities of 3+
TAITO 48cm Stool - $100 (currently no limit) - brand-new, best purchased at quantities of 3+
TAITO Bench - $350 x10 - brand-new; warning, these are around $260-290 to ship. THIS IS THE LAST BATCH, I will only order more for anyone picking up/delivering personally, or shipping with cabs, I don't want to deal with the risk involved with FedEx

Fall container (interest check, cabs I mean to keep):

Anime Champ - $2,000 x1
BishiBashi Online - This is not booting, I will be fixing this myself probably
Densha De GO! 2 - $2,000 x1 - Rusty CP, should be able to strip and repaint
Future TomTom - $2,000 x1
GachaGachamp - $1,750 x1
Hammer Champ - $1,500 x1
Groove Coaster - $1,750 x1 - I might sell one of the other two I have that need monitor replacement as well, either with the monitor replaced or not, please inquire if interested

TAITO 43cm Stool - $100 (currently no limit) - brand-new, best purchased at quantities of 3+
TAITO 48cm Stool - $100 (currently no limit) - brand-new, best purchased at quantities of 3+
TAITO Bench - $350 x10 - brand-new; warning, these are around $260-290 to ship. THIS IS THE LAST BATCH, I will only order more for anyone picking up/delivering personally, or shipping with cabs, I don't want to deal with the risk involved with FedEx
Any idea what shipping for the stools would be to the East coast?

Generally minimum $70, upper $130, I’d expect. Range from 1-5 stools. 5 stools is the optimal amount to save shipping.

Actually, I'm just stopping all bench orders immediately. I want to find a better shipping solution for these, at LEAST lower the price of it. I have some ideas. Either way, I feel like the current price range is a complete rip-off. I am putting 2 or 3 on the container as a backup ONLY. If I find a better way to price shipping, I'll consider doing benches again. I think I can get the price down to $150 or so. I feel rotten that for those of you on the first batch it ended up in such a high shipping range. I don't think there's anything I can really do about that now too ):

In lieu of photos, I've got some video of some of the cabs that were offered. I'll leave this up probably until the cIndividual photos will come later. It'll take them a few days/week to sit down and get it all, the warehouse is very full. I'll leave them up at least until I get photos up. Forgive me if the hosting makes getting them spotty

http://old.gamesaru.net/share/fall2020/video-1600644894.mp4
http://old.gamesaru.net/share/fall2020/video-1600645000.mp4
http://old.gamesaru.net/share/fall2020/video-1600645032.mp4
http://old.gamesaru.net/share/fall2020/video-1600645062.mp4

I feel rotten that for those of you on the first batch it ended up in such a high shipping range. I don't think there's anything I can really do about that now too
I can only speak for myself, but what I paid was basically what I expected to pay, and I made that calculation before I made the purchase. Shipping costs aren't something you should fret about. It's a fully assembled metal/padded bench in a box, it wasn't gonna be cheap.

If I find a better way to price shipping, I'll consider doing benches again. I think I can get the price down to $150 or so.
If you can get the shipping cost down that low, I'll buy two.

Last edited:
Id like to get a bench at some point, so please let me know about the changes.

Just wanted to say that I love my bench but FedEx sure did manhandle the box. I almost lost a plastic level foot, it fell out of the box when FedEx was bringing the box to my door (thanks Nest Cam!).

Thanks Cereth, hopefully you can find a way to ship benches again as these are amazing and more people need to experience them.

Btw Cereth, I just subscribed to your YT channel. I'm subscriber number 666.

lord-raptor-zabel-mvc1-background-animation.gif

woah...

and over here im still working on simple street fighter combos with the same character for the last 28 years...lol

Last edited:
I wish I had room to run 2 gunslinger Stratoses. My fave cab from visiting Japan and that deal seems REALLY good!

Actually, I'm just stopping all bench orders immediately. I want to find a better shipping solution for these, at LEAST lower the price of it. I have some ideas. Either way, I feel like the current price range is a complete rip-off. I am putting 2 or 3 on the container as a backup ONLY. If I find a better way to price shipping, I'll consider doing benches again. I think I can get the price down to $150 or so. I feel rotten that for those of you on the first batch it ended up in such a high shipping range. I don't think there's anything I can really do about that now too ):

In lieu of photos, I've got some video of some of the cabs that were offered. I'll leave this up probably until the cIndividual photos will come later. It'll take them a few days/week to sit down and get it all, the warehouse is very full. I'll leave them up at least until I get photos up. Forgive me if the hosting makes getting them spotty

http://old.gamesaru.net/share/fall2020/video-1600644894.mp4
http://old.gamesaru.net/share/fall2020/video-1600645000.mp4
http://old.gamesaru.net/share/fall2020/video-1600645032.mp4
http://old.gamesaru.net/share/fall2020/video-1600645062.mp4
Is it just me or is anyone else not able to view/download the videos?

I'll reupload somewhere, I just don't really have time to get stuff up 95% of the time so I end up having to make do

Probably Friday/Monday I'm going to try to lock down the number of stools. I generally order over the number required by one box. Unless I get a ton of orders in the next day or two, that is all that will be extra.

EDIT: Stools are relatively easy, so I will do them again next container too. Next container will be 1-2 months behind the November one probably.

Container should be showing up in the afternoon. There's almost nothing going to anyone, so not super important.

Still waiting on everything coming together to ship the next container, they're really busy right now. I have the one after mostly full already too. If anyone wants anything from the list on the first post, let me know or it may get pushed back to December or later.

I've closed for stools. There are 4 or so 43cm stools and 5 48cm stools left. I will not order more until later. I am holding on benches for special circumstances, but if any are left I'll comment much later on it. I will accept payments for stools now; I'll be in touch. If I run out, any unpaid stools will risk losing their spot.

I'll have a delivery truck, either myself or my friend, going to Bay Area and LA next week, probably Tuesday the 6th. Anything I have in stock or on the container coming tomorrow can be put on it, I won't be doing another for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back