What's new

Wechnico

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

i've an issue with My guitar hero Arcade > the only arcade machine that my wife really played ;(
It shows me a CMOS Battery , so i decide to change it by a new one but it was written after that "NO SIGNAL"
After searching on forum, i've found how to go into the BIOS and put it like written in the manual and save it.

My issue now is, at start it's written "NO BOOT Device Detected, please insert disk system" ( so seems that he can't boot on the HDD )

I've put the HDD on an external reader and i can see the files ( so for me, the HDD seems "ok" )
i've read on the manual that it exist a "Recovery disk" but the guy who sold me the machine (several years ago) didn't gave me :(
Is anyone has an idea to help me ? ( little desperate, i really want to bring back to life this game :D )

Thank you !
Nicolas.

Contact Raw Thrills Support at 1-800-753-2513 or by email at RTSUPPORT@BETSON.COM

They should be able to walk you through any bios settings you may have missed, that are causing the HDD not be read properly.

If you actually do wind up needing the recovery disc, they can sell you a copy, if no one here can come up with an ISO of it for you.

Raw Thrills support is generally pretty helpful for established games, so they should be able to get you sorted.

Let us know what you find out!

I would just reinstall the game with the restore disc. You can install the game on a SSD.

Let me know if you need the iso.

Hello Nem,

With pleasure ! ( if possible )
I'll try as first solution, many thanks <3

Reactions: nem
Hello Guys,

I've finally solved my issue and want to share if some people has the same issue than me.

First issue : No signal on the screen after the Battery CMOS change.
Solution : You have a "Y wire" connect to the Motherboard > just remove it and connect the power supply directly to the motherboard. ( it will allow you to use the button power on the front of the computer and see the BIOS Screen instead of "no signal". ( press F2 to go on the bios for optiflex 740 )
> you will have to set the bios correctly ( see next ), save then turn off >put the Y again etc ... ( like it was before )

2nd issue : i've set the BIOS correctly but showing "No BOOT Device detected ... "
Solution : I don't know why but on the BIOS sequence, i was using "U"/"D" to move selected item.
use the "Space button" to confirm the order ! ( otherwise, even if the HDD is on the TOP, it will not be the first choice )

Now everything works fine, Special thanks to Nem for his help <3
See you and i hope it will help some people :)

Reactions: nem
Was it a Dell tower inside? we had one of these at work & we laughed so hard when we opened the service door.

Yes sir it is Dell optiplex 740.
It is old, i assume that an hardware issue will be a nightmare 😱
But for now, my wife and me are happy to play with 👍

Nice to know you got it sorted!
I figured the drive being readable but not booting after the CMOS reset was bios. :D

@Chihiro - All of the Raw Thrills from that age all runs on Dell towers. Terminator Salvation, Buck Hunter, Fast and Furious, etc.

We had a brand new Raw Thrills Jurassic Park that had a Lenovo tower in it.

Subway surfers arcade cab just has a uncased pc mobo screwed inside.

Back