What's new
For Sale
List updated, CPS 1 all removed you all had the chance!!
150-180 is not the going rate for them too maybe, lots listed around at that price and my nice ones at the same price are not selling :P

Maybe i'll do some digging for some fresh regular boards to add over the weekend.

FREE CRT TV's still to shift...

Posting is sunday.

Top part is about 45mm
3v6w bulb inside.

Think was off some kind of sega naomi panels?

Attachments

• IMAG0065[1].jpg
    IMAG0065[1].jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 58
I’m not 100% sure. So I have a Capcom gallop racer. Sounds like I need a bios board, then I can pretty much reprogram the mask rims to cover Capcom zn1 games. But if I want tecmo games then I should grab one of your rom boards too (if available)
Then I just need to wait patiently for zn2 support?

Gallop racer 1 use 1 VRAM so i'd recommend the bios + ram chip upgrade so it's ready...

Tecmo uses 2 VRAM for all games, others compatibility is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wMgnzXz6_bDhuimrHx4GxAEYMi0Ft8ZHK3NxSl4Oybs/edit#gid=0

ZN2 running on ZN1 *IS* possible but i have not worked out yet why it locks up both ways (guess is library programs related)
Capcom romboard runs ZN1 + ZN2 titles with romswaps but still needs it's correct motherboard with the mod bios.
The capcom custom is about 50% reversed so will be a while before i can make it or a multigame with everything.

My romboards run all tecmo, aero fighters and a couple others perfectly and versions of the raizing / taito games without all music.

Awesome breakdown! Thank you Hammy.

Can I get two mod bios setups, 2 vram chips if you have extra, and two of your rom boards please?

Looks like I will try and track down a zn2 mobo now

Big update, LOTS SOLD! Added some bootlegs etc from recently
Last bump on this one for the year :)

Back