What's new
For Sale
2AEF55F5-43D4-4D13-B144-654127FDBBAA.jpeg

I have three of these Brook/UD-UFB 20 pin passthrough adapters for sega cabinets available.. I’m not sure if I’m going to mass produce these again as they take a LONG time to make.

grab one for $65 :D

Hey all! been restocking the basics. The following are back in stock:

Taito
J Harness (P1)
K harness (P2)

Sega
CP harness
EBH
Astro CPS2

The following are out of stock, but have parts incoming soon!

Sega
Blast City CPS2

MISC
Electrotink/Jammafier CPS2 kick harness
Naomi Raspberry Pi USB power adapter
JVS Voltmeter extension loom

Things on the horizon and are in consideration
Sega Ringedge AIME/P.RAS Home button and Card reader harness
Astro City switching PSU adapter harness
Converted Blast City -001 looms

Thank you for your patience while I scour the internet to find parts! it's been an adventure, for sure :D

Need to check if you have this harness for the blast. I bought a blast CP with a wiring harness where the AuX port is not compatible with the CP interface port on the blast itself.

I'll take photos tonight.

Need to check if you have this harness for the blast. I bought a blast CP with a wiring harness where the AuX port is not compatible with the CP interface port on the blast itself.

I'll take photos tonight.
you can post here or shoot me a PM, regardless I'll take a look :D

20210728_102817.jpg
The mad scientist that is Lemony does it again!!! Do you see this!! Vewlix 1/2P harnesses with built in 20 pin header for Brooks boards. So JVS/Console/PC all in one with the deathgrip v1. (Multi button board, ex. 1,2, start = home on consoles) So no swapping cables, no sub panels just a stock Vewlix with dope ass internals. I like to keep my cabs looking like they came straight out of the arcade.

20210728_102817.jpg
The mad scientist that is Lemony does it again!!! Do you see this!! Vewlix 1/2P harnesses with built in 20 pin header for Brooks boards. So JVS/Console/PC all in one with the deathgrip v1. (Multi button board, ex. 1,2, start = home on consoles) So no swapping cables, no sub panels just a stock Vewlix with dope ass internals. I like to keep my cabs looking like they came straight out of the arcade.
what what what
@Lemony Vengeance does this mean I could set up a brooks and jvs io or fast io at the same with without having to swap? I've been looking for something like that.

I actually have a 2 brooks boards, the arthrimus, and a regular/fast io. Was wondering how I could string 2-3 of those together and have set up at the same time. Is this it?

https://arthrimus.com/product/vewlix-console-i-o-v2/

what what what
@Lemony Vengeance does this mean I could set up a brooks and jvs io or fast io at the same with without having to swap? I've been looking for something like that.

I actually have a 2 brooks boards, the arthrimus, and a regular/fast io. Was wondering how I could string 2-3 of those together and have set up at the same time. Is this it?

https://arthrimus.com/product/vewlix-console-i-o-v2/
This is a pass through, so yes, you can add my solution and avoid cable swapping :). even with the original IO boards.

Ok, as far as the daisy chaining we may have an issue. I did some testing last night and noticed that the brooks board was receiving power over on of the pins. This no bueno as I am sure the power that's going to it will burn something out. Will do more testing this evening to see where its grabbing power from.

Back