What's new
For Sale
F1B44E58-AD90-4A96-B337-DF0E7CAC7435.jpeg
Hey all!

I am officially married!

The past week has been one of lots of physical moves as well as wedding prep and absolute insanity. Sorry for the radio silence.

We are currently out of the country in an undisclosed location, and will get back to everyone when we return home :)

Thank you for your patience!

Hey everyone!

I'm back and filling orders. This past month has given me a bit of time review the current supply chain issues, as well as prices/availability for parts and wire:
  • Wire has gone from $.03/ft to $.25/foot in the last 8 months
  • Connectors and pins are sold out everywhere, and if they aren't, they cost a LOT more (and will be sold out after I buy them all up).
  • the price for small flat rate priority shipping has gone up from $8 to $9
I'm sorry to say that due to these specific things, I need to raise prices for what I sell.
  • CP looms and JVS extenders are moving up $6 for each type (standard, EBH, Kick, etc)
  • Longer harnesses are going up $12 each (Blast -001 looms/upgrades, Taito G harnesses)
  • other price increases will be happening as I come across them
I honestly don't make this decision lightly, and have delayed it for as long as I possibly could. But when a $30 spool of wire now costs $255 at Lapp Tannehill my hands are unfortunately tied. :(

hopefully this supply chain business eventually lets up and I can lower the prices back to where I feel comfortable :(

Thank you for understanding (I hope).

LV

Lem, Let me know the specs on your wire that went up, maybe I can find a good source with some of my vendors?

Hey lemony! You wouldn’t by chance have the materials available to make me a new MS-2930 remote board cable would you?

Hey lemony! You wouldn’t by chance have the materials available to make me a new MS-2930 remote board cable would you?
I probably do :D I have a LOT of connectors. Send me a PM
Any chance the voltmeters are back in stock?
Yes they are! just in stock this week :D shoot me a PM :D

Back