What's new
For Sale
This was in no way meant to disrespect you or minimize your efforts in the community, my man!

No worries, I didn't read anything like that into anything, just wanted to speak on it because I felt kind of weird being brought into another member's thread, love that Flux's experience was positive but was uncomfortable seeing it used that way. And yeah, no hard feelings all round, you're all cool with me.

Not to get all sappy, but this is a really good example of 2 helpful, respectful people in the community doing good and wanting the best for everyone here. This is the kind of thing that makes A-P awesome.
Agreed. So refreshing seeing this kinda thing after scrolling past all the essay length bullshit in the TMNT and Tomy Arcade threads...

Hey @Lemony Vengeance, I need some help figuring out exactly what I need. I'm a salesperson's dream!

I just ordered a Vewlix Diamond Orange from Cereth and a 2L16B panel from Alberto. I'm primarily planning to run a TTX3 + FastIO and a Naomi 2 + Sega Type 3 I/O + Pxlmod JVS adapter, though I also have a Jammafier and JVS-PAC2 on order from Irken.

In short, I want to play all the things. Can I play all the things with one 2P harness?

Hey @Lemony Vengeance, I need some help figuring out exactly what I need. I'm a salesperson's dream!

I just ordered a Vewlix Diamond Orange from Cereth and a 2L16B panel from Alberto. I'm primarily planning to run a TTX3 + FastIO and a Naomi 2 + Sega Type 3 I/O + Pxlmod JVS adapter, though I also have a Jammafier and JVS-PAC2 on order from Irken.

In short, I want to play all the things. Can I play all the things with one 2P harness?
I believe that cab comes with a USB IO normally, right? If so, you’ll need a G harness, a power cable for the IO, and a p2 harness.

As for the sega IO, you’ll need an adapter to use that.

https://pxlmod.com/products/taito-vewlix-sega-jvs-i-o-adapter-kit

I’m sure you’re aware of this (I believe this is the one you mentioned, right?).

And that’s all you’ll need :)

Also I’m not one to sell things people don’t need. If you need something I don’t sell and someone else does, I’ll point you to them :D

I believe that cab comes with a USB IO normally, right? If so, you’ll need a G harness, a power cable for the IO, and a p2 harness.

As for the sega IO, you’ll need an adapter to use that.

https://pxlmod.com/products/taito-vewlix-sega-jvs-i-o-adapter-kit

I’m sure you’re aware of this (I believe this is the one you mentioned, right?).

And that’s all you’ll need :)

Also I’m not one to sell things people don’t need. If you need something I don’t sell and someone else does, I’ll point you to them :D
If I thought you'd sell me a bridge, I wouldn't come to you :D

Yes, got the Pxlmod JVS adapter.

@Cereth You mentioned the Vewlix Diamond Orange would come with IO to CP and P1 harness. Is that the same as the G harness? Does the cab come with the power cable for the IO?

You’ll be having everything necessary to run 1P FastIO already. Just need a K harness for P2 but I think I already have a spare out of what I got from Lemony. Just don’t remember if I used them all

You’ll be having everything necessary to run 1P FastIO already. Just need a K harness for P2 but I think I already have a spare out of what I got from Lemony. Just don’t remember if I used them all
Thanks, I'll wait to hear back from you. If you don't have a spare K harness, I'll want to order from Lemony.

Is it possible for you to make an ATX > NAOMI adapter?

Thank you to @Lemony Vengeance for Blast City Virtual On TwinStick Sanwa (JLV2-GF2-F0) Harness and Adapter for a Brook UFB. These requested adapters connect to the included wiring harness of the Sanwa sticks for directional and triggers.

Stick compatiblity:
A12A5CF1-CEF2-44E3-83A4-189B0E3E8546.jpg

1DE67105-26B8-46E0-A65F-7DFA7B8C76FB.jpg

Blast City Adapter:

IMG_7995.jpg

Brook UFB Adapter Connected:

IMG_7993.jpg

IMG_7994.jpg

Reference SANWA Adapters included with JLV2-GF2-F0: Lemony's adapters connect to these:

IMG_7898.jpg

IMG_7897.jpg

IMG_7896.jpg

IMG_7895.jpg

This is probably a silly question, but lets say I was wanting a kick harness adapter made for street fighter the movie PCB would you be able to make one? If so, how much?

Looking for a 2L16B Vewlix harness supporting both Taito IO and two Brook UFBs. Is that doable? Also sent a PM in case that works better.

Looking for a 2L16B Vewlix harness supporting both Taito IO and two Brook UFBs. Is that doable? Also sent a PM in case that works better.

Would also be interested in something like this, plus some other things. Just PM'd you with a lot more detail, but posting here for visibility and posterity.

Would also be interested in something like this, plus some other things. Just PM'd you with a lot more detail, but posting here for visibility and posterity.

I would love to see pictures of the finished piece here because I am looking for the same
DFB0B4DC-5179-46B3-8068-403A4D41C2BA.jpeg

They look like this, the extra connections are for select, home/guide, and P4 and k4

They sit between the G harness and the two CP harnesses and allow both the Taito IO and Brook UFB boards to be used. They’re $63 before shipping.

I can make them for classic sega, Lindbergh, and Noir cabinets As well.

Back