What's new

Omni11

Student
Reaction score
I recently found this forum and have learned a lot of useful information.
I was pleasantly surprised to see decent people in here having normal discussions. I don't know what's going on in some of the other forums where I see posts with multiple pages of nothing but back and forth insults. So, thanks to everyone here for not being hostile.
I lived in China for a bit where my wife is from. The arcades are still popular there, and I got into it when I moved back.
I've been collecting a couple years now. I have a Neo Geo 2 slot with 8 games and a multicart, a rare Crackin DJ - I think there are 3 working in the US, an Initial D and a Hang-On which I just bought broken and cheap on craigslist - just needed a power supply.

Attachments

• arcade.jpg
    arcade.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 214
Welcome! Nice setup, just need to get yourself a candy cab and a few of Darksoft's multi kits.

Welcome!

And you don't REALLY need a candy. I have 20 cabs in my house and 15 more in storage and not one is a candy. ;)

Woodies are cool with me. Especially dedicated machines.

Thanks all. There's a place in Chicago that sells only candy cabs, so that is something I'm considering. I'm probably going to build a 4 player mame cabinet around one of my old crt tvs next.
I couldn't believe that Sega HangOn when I got it. First time I've seen a cabinet made of solid plywood.

Back