What's new

pvwradtke

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm Paulo, a gamer and collector from the great Montreal area (south shore, at Saint Constant) in Canada. Iḿ new posting in the forum, but I've been lurking for quite some time, and decided it was time for me to do my introduction. Besides videogames, I collect arcade games, and have a modest, but growing, collection of Neo Geo MVS games (proud owner of a Blazing Star cartridge), a few ST-V games, as well as some CPS2 boards and standalone boards. I also have a Gokujou Parodius that doesn boot, but that's another story, for a different post.

For now I'm playing my arcade games on a PVM with a supergun, which is fine, but I'm looking to either buying a candy cab (Astro City or similar) or build a custom one myself (whatever happens first). Anyway, this is it for my introduction. Looking forward to having some fun with you all.

Best,

Paulo

2020-03-21 10.18.04.jpg

They close down Super Sexe and all ya'll Montrealers start coming out of the woodwork.

Welcome aboard to the best gaming community around. I've always had every question I've ever had answered here. You'll learn a lot by reading some of the technical threads. Feel free to reach out if you need anything, and don't forget to vote in my poles lol.

Back