What's new
Alright, the store has been updated! I've added some new adapters as well as 3/4 player harnesses (these haven't been produced for years). There are also new products that I hope you will like :)

https://rgbslab.com/

dsca4.JPG

dsca3.JPG
pgm5.JPG

I got my HAS 5.0 and a few accessories. Very nicely packaged and presented, RGB! Looking forward to restock of the JAMMA extender.

Picked up 8pin to Scart adapter and was able to simplify my setup, getting vga and vga2scart out of there 💪. Great quality and crazy fast shipping as usual, thanks @RGB !

Attachments

• IMG_4162.jpeg
    IMG_4162.jpeg
    219.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4163.jpeg
    IMG_4163.jpeg
    403.7 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_4164.jpeg
    IMG_4164.jpeg
    292 KB · Views: 97
Hi guys, I just wanted to ask. Are there any plans to make an AV multi out for the HAS 5.0? I understand that I can just do scart to component but I plan on bringing this to locals and I already have a minigun too and this would make the set up more easier to bring around and set up.
IMG_7892.png

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask. Are there any plans to make an AV multi out for the HAS 5.0? I understand that I can just do scart to component but I plan on bringing this to locals and I already have a minigun too and this would make the set up more easier to bring around and set up.
IMG_7892.png
This is crazy as I think this is my actual HAS?

I finally used the PGM 3/4-player addon at a friend's house to play The Gladiator. Worked great! 👍

@RGB I saw the Easy Arcade 2 takes USB-C PD. Is there any reason a future revision of HAS couldn't support PD? Would that preclude adjusting voltage?

I recall some Voultar mini-rant about the dangers of USB-C PD mods for Gamecube etc., but I can't find it now.

Edit: Sorry if this is a repeat. I have some distant recollection of asking before, but maybe not in a useful place, and I don't recall seeing an answer.

Last edited:
I finally used the PGM 3/4-player addon at a friend's house to play The Gladiator. Worked great! 👍

@RGB I saw the Easy Arcade 2 takes USB-C PD. Is there any reason a future revision of HAS couldn't support PD? Would that preclude adjusting voltage?

I recall some Voultar mini-rant about the dangers of USB-C PD mods for Gamecube etc., but I can't find it now.

Edit: Sorry if this is a repeat. I have some distant recollection of asking before, but maybe not in a useful place, and I don't recall seeing an answer.

I plan to experiment with the USB-C PD eventually, so I'm not saying no :) You can negotiate various voltages through the USB-C PD, but for a supergun application, we would need 20V/3~5A to get the max power from the PSU, and then convert it to +5V/+12V/-5V using the onboard regulators. I can't tell right now if the +5V adjustment by the end user would be feasible.

@BilonFullHDemon - It should be back in stock by the end of October/very early November. This is the last V5.0 batch for this year and it will be considerably smaller.

Back