What's new
Nice work Mike, glad to see the expansion on the HAS. Well done my friend. That is exactly how I was planning on making one. But since one now exists, I think I can focus on other projects.

Any plans for other video encoder add-ons like VGA/HDMI?

Hey, thanks. No plans for the VGA/HDMI board, that would require upscaling which is far beyond my capabilities I'm afraid. Besides, we already have the awesome OSSC and a WIP solution from invzim.

(..) But since one now exists, I think I can focus on other projects.
Perhaps an RGB->Component transcoder that could double as a HAS module? Just an idea :)

Do you have tentative pricing for HAS, option boards, cables, etc yet?
I'll have more info very soon.

For anybody who is interested and would like to be put on the pre-order list, I have prepared a survey that will be open for the rest of this month - CLOSED

Thank you for trusting my work.

Last edited:
I will fill out a survey shortly!

Any chance for the BNC cables - the 8pin mini DIN adapter + BNC cable, perfect for PVM or BVM monitors - 30 EUR that you had on sale before?

must have.
survey completed.

Completed, excited for this! If anyone wants to buy an old one let me know :P

Wait, would I be able to fix my survey? I think I might need the Capcom kick harnesses since I also own a Naomi now. Although at the present time the HAS would be for my AW. That doesn't require the Kick harnesses.

Please share some knowledge for this rookie. :)

Wait, would I be able to fix my survey? I think I might need the Capcom kick harnesses since I also own a Naomi now. Although at the present time the HAS would be for my AW. That doesn't require the Kick harnesses.

Please share some knowledge for this rookie. :)
You may need a CPS2 kick if you're going to use a Capcom I/O for Naomi - unless you don't plan to play games that use more than 3 buttons.

Back