What's new
Hello So it runs the error was the CF adapter used have two more built the other work!

But unfortunately not with the Zero key from here have made one myself

9667A7E7-33A2-4B76-954F-2F66E9592209.jpg

AE647896-9B9D-4D6F-959B-A6EEFD081051.jpg

the one on the last picture on the far left of the cf adapters is not working

D7E56709-7302-4919-8CF0-5FE107A06D75.jpg

Last edited:
If it did not work with the zero key posted at the start of this thread there is something wrong with the way you programmed your device.

The BIN file does not have automatic config words for your device like a hex file can, the configuration bits have to be set correctly by you.

The hex file you have posted is a patched non original file, please remove it from your post to avoid spreading incorrect files.

hello I use the settings on my GQ-4x4 not working

2019-10-30_133159.jpg

Does someone here use a GQ-4x4 and can help @olum64 sort this out ?
Hi. Does your zero key file work in a Chihiro Type 3 system? I have error 26.

EDIT: I have tried to configure my programmer Minipro with the TL866. I only make 0x1E82 like this way of the image. With this key (flashing net file), I have Error 25 in GD-ROM mode and "Checking Network Please wait..." on netboot mode, but in this case it will never end showing this message. Ping doesn't work either.

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    33.3 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
Yes the zero key ABC_BIN_0000000000000000_NET works with the Chihiro Type 3.

Yes the zero key ABC_BIN_0000000000000000_NET works with the Chihiro Type 3.
My word configuration is right then? The problem is with my motherboard? The Error 25 in GDROM mode is correct, but the endless network checking pisses me off.

It looks correct but I do not own that programmer, maybe there are other people here with the same programmer as yours who can confirm that it works ?

Is the programmer asking for a BIN or HEX file? My Topmax 2 will not accept a bin. Kept burning bad chips. I had to convert it to a hex.

You know right that TL866 software tool has all the tick boxes inverted? At least the previous releases, I don't know the latest ones, I'm out of these things quite a bit. Just check this thing out.

The endless "checking network" might be correct as well. That message depends upon the revision of dimm firmware you are having.
If you go into test mode, what network setup do you have for the media board?
You are using the ethernet connector on the dimm network board and not the one on the main board?
I know last may sound stupid, but there do exist type 3 dimms without network board.
In that case, it might seem logical to use the only existing ethernet connector.
It's possible that after changing your network settings, the system will need a reboot before the new network settings become operational.
(Not sure about last statement, but it doesn't hurt.)

The endless "checking network" might be correct as well. That message depends upon the revision of dimm firmware you are having.
If you go into test mode, what network setup do you have for the media board?
You are using the ethernet connector on the dimm network board and not the one on the main board?
I know last may sound stupid, but there do exist type 3 dimms without network board.
In that case, it might seem logical to use the only existing ethernet connector.
It's possible that after changing your network settings, the system will need a reboot before the new network settings become operational.
(Not sure about last statement, but it doesn't hurt.)
in fact, I'm stupid, xD. I have discovered that all this time I have been using the LAN ethernet for netboot purpose, and this Type 3 hasn't the media board for netbooting like netdimms in Naomi. Searching on the net I have found the problem and the meaning of the 2 slots where it has to be connected. I'm doom, I can't find one.

Last edited:
Have you tried videotronicsuk?
Also note that the small separate network pcb is the same for a chihiro type 3 and triforce type 3.

Hi, I can confirm that making the Chihiro zero key with TL866 ad this configuration works with net and compact flash mode.

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    33.3 KB · Views: 220
is this the right PIC to buy to program the zero key?

Thanks!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20200311-232205_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20200311-232205_Chrome.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 90
noob question,
i don t have programmer and software to burn zero pic
what and where to buy?

thanks

Back