What's new
For Sale
Let's get a fresh interest check on E29 marquees. I still have my files for the artwork. How many serious fellas are there? Likely I'd need to take a deposit for these. I got stood up last time by people that were dead set on them. With some of these parts it's pretty much a given and I'm trying to run my stock in everything low.

Thanks fellas!

Let's get a fresh interest check on E29 marquees. I still have my files for the artwork. How many serious fellas are there? Likely I'd need to take a deposit for these. I got stood up last time by people that were dead set on them. With some of these parts it's pretty much a given and I'm trying to run my stock in everything low.

Thanks fellas!
at least 1 for me. 2 if i need to in order to make them happen.

Thanks fellas!
Count with my axe 🪓

I'm interested in one of the Egret 29 marquees if they become available. Happy to give a deposit.

Hey, are there any photos available of the E29 marquee repros? What's the estimate on these price wise?

AFAIK there isn't enough people yet to warrant another batch of e29 repros. As far as what they look like? Just look at a picture of an orig8nal. They look exactly like that but not screen printed white.

What was the printing method you went ahead with? I can't seem to find a price for the previous batch 🤔

I'll need swing for sure but just waiting to see if my topper gets sent for e29 if I'll need repro or not

Back