What's new

Lemony Vengeance

Professional
Reaction score
Guys:

I have enough mats to make 50 (fifty) total P.RAS/AIME home button and card reader harnesses. These harnesses consist of the following:
  • 1 Home button 'B' harness (2 pin to QD)
  • 1 home button 'A' passthrough harness (cabinet with Diode solution to home button 2 pin, power and gnd to card reader)
  • 1 Card reader 5 pin to DB9 harness (4ft)
This solution, seeing as how it was only previously available for Lindbergh cabinets, will be made for the following cabinets:
  • Sega Blast City, New/Net City, and Naomi universal
  • Sega Lindbergh
  • Taito Vewlix
The connectors (particularly the exact parts the original harness used) were very difficult to find, then wrangle up. This, combined with the amount of time that will need to be spent will cause the price on these to likely be about $100 + shipping for the full set.

If you are interested, please list the number you would like, combined with the cabinets you would like them made for in this thread. If there's enough interest I'll batch them all out. if not, you can reach out to me for a one-off.

(note: the price will likely be higher for that)

Interest list:

1. @Marvabetic - 1 x Lindbergh
  2. @twistedsymphony - 2 x vewlix
  3. @aj2k - 1 x Lindbergh

Last edited:

ekorz

Multi Boyz 4 Pi
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Are the AIME cards useful for any of the joystick games i.e. the free ringedge2 multi? I don’t think the home button is coded into that multi but that would be neat.

Marvabetic

Student
Reaction score
Are the AIME cards useful for any of the joystick games i.e. the free ringedge2 multi? I don’t think the home button is coded into that multi but that would be neat.
Niko’s multi is coded the same way as the Pras2 multi is. So the home button will work for both.