What's new

Lemony Vengeance

Champion
Reaction score
Guys:

I have enough mats to make 50 (fifty) total P.RAS/AIME home button and card reader harnesses. These harnesses consist of the following:
  • 1 Home button 'B' harness (2 pin to QD)
  • 1 home button 'A' passthrough harness (cabinet with Diode solution to home button 2 pin, power and gnd to card reader)
  • 1 Card reader 5 pin to DB9 harness (4ft)
This solution, seeing as how it was only previously available for Lindbergh cabinets, will be made for the following cabinets:
  • Sega Blast City, New/Net City, and Naomi universal
  • Sega Lindbergh
  • Taito Vewlix
The connectors (particularly the exact parts the original harness used) were very difficult to find, then wrangle up. This, combined with the amount of time that will need to be spent will cause the price on these to likely be about $100 + shipping for the full set.

If you are interested, please list the number you would like, combined with the cabinets you would like them made for in this thread. If there's enough interest I'll batch them all out. if not, you can reach out to me for a one-off.

(note: the price will likely be higher for that)

Interest list:

1. @Marvabetic - 1 x Lindbergh
  2. @twistedsymphony - 2 x vewlix
  3. @aj2k - 1 x Lindbergh
  4. @darkchao - 1 x Vewlix
  5. @sammargh 1 x Sega (blast city) *SENT*

Last edited:
Are the AIME cards useful for any of the joystick games i.e. the free ringedge2 multi? I don’t think the home button is coded into that multi but that would be neat.

Are the AIME cards useful for any of the joystick games i.e. the free ringedge2 multi? I don’t think the home button is coded into that multi but that would be neat.
Niko’s multi is coded the same way as the Pras2 multi is. So the home button will work for both.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 5.56.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-01 at 5.56.39 PM.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 132
OK, update on this.

I've been trying to figure out how to best manufacture these so that theyre easy for me to mix and match connections based on what cabinets you all want them for and I've got that sorted. I'm going to be hammering these out ASAP, in the following numbers:

10 Taito (vewlix)
10 Sega
10 Lindbergh

I will announce here and on my social media when they're done. When they run out, I'll make more :)

I'm building a harness as I type... and holy crap, I prefer it MUCH more than the way sega designed the stock one. This makes it MUCH easier to adapt for different cabs.

I'll be able to crank out ALL 50 Home button and Card reader harnesses, and then simply make whatever cabinet harness to interact with it.

This is going to save me so much freaking time.

Last edited:
Ok. Those of you that follow me on instagram know that I've been hammering these out. I have 45 base sets (The home, serial, and card reader harnesses) ready to go. All I need to do is make the base passthrough for the U/D directions, and power for the specific applications. I'll send PMs out to the remaining people on the list here, and will then open it up to anyone else that need some :)

Back