What's new
So I have one of these for Lindbergh.
I believe I've figured out how to plug it (temporarily) but I have questions.

1- my understanding is that the home button is supposed to bring back the (rindedge2 multi) menu? I don't see how this can happen with that blue wire passthrough? is gnd+down+up a supposed to bring up the menu?

2- do I even bother with that card reader? which com port should it go? does it matter?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1759.jpg
    IMG_1759.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1760.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_1761.jpg
    IMG_1761.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1762.jpg
    IMG_1762.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 107
1- my understanding is that the home button is supposed to bring back the (rindedge2 multi) menu? I don't see how this can happen with that blue wire passthrough? is gnd+down+up a supposed to bring up the menu?

2- do I even bother with that card reader? which com port should it go? does it matter?
Bot the GND+down+Up and the Card Reader are necessary if you're using an original Sega All.Net P-Ras Multi setup.

This is not needed or useful for the Niko multi. The Niko multi does not need the card reader and uses a different button combo for "home"

Bot the GND+down+Up and the Card Reader are necessary if you're using an original Sega All.Net P-Ras Multi setup.

This is not needed or useful for the Niko multi. The Niko multi does not need the card reader and uses a different button combo for "home"

I am going to assume it’s the niko.

Which means i don’t have to sweat to find those #%*+ Jst connectors for my 2P6B panel and use the ones from this kit. (And find the home shortcut)

Much appreciated.

Attachments

• CB543599-BCAD-4428-9358-E10876D806EE.jpeg
    CB543599-BCAD-4428-9358-E10876D806EE.jpeg
    182.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
yes, based on that screenshot that's the Niko multi, not the official Sega one.

the official menu looks like this:
004.jpg

though poking around it seems there are a few replica front ends if you wanted an official looking UI

I don't know what to tell you, That shortcut didn't work with the multi I had
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe just try it and see what works.

Last edited:
I've Got a maimai cab that i'm trying to add card readers and use's the sega ringedge2 would you be able to make a harness for it? Really want to get some amie readers going as the machine will be online soon and will support cards.

Last edited:
I've Got a maimai cab that i'm trying to add card readers and use's the sega ringedge2 would you be able to make a harness for it? Really want to get some amie readers going as the machine will be online soon and will support cards.
I am not making harnesses for other machines at this time.

Back