What's new
Hi , I can see myself on the wait list, thanks but can I be put down for xenocrisis too please. I do have a receipt somewhere. Thanks

You're on line 57 on the waitlist sheet it looks like. You can CTRL+F to search on google sheets. It's a lot easier than trying to read through all the names!
Oh, I know about CTRL+F but I couldn't find the updated waitlist sheet itself and I still can't find it! 🤭 The one in the first post of this thread looks like an older list, but I'm probably looking in the wrong place.
Anyway, if you say I'm on the list (and Xenocrisis is checked "yes") that's all I needed to know, thanks rewrite!

@rewrite Thanks so much for adding me to the waitlist. Can you add Xenocrisis for me on there? I purchased the rom (and even a physical copy) and can provide proof. Thanks again!

With how wrong things have gone to date, I'm just going to say it will take whatever amount of time it takes. It's a hobbyist project being done by people with jobs and lives and things don't go to plan. With my luck I'll say 5-10 a week sounds reasonable, and then he'll break his hand, or my house will catch fire or something. I've knocked on wood enough there's a hole starting in my desk...

At least in this particular instance (with the exception of maybe 3 or 4 people, and of course myself), no one is out anything beyond the cost of the donor cart during the wait. Which I'd like to think is a big step up from how most projects in this hobby go. Especially the ones in the classic arcade community where it takes 3 years to remanufacture a piece of metal and you're out $500 that entire time.
how dare you have a life and deal with personal catastrophes.

I WANT MY CART NOW REWRITE!!!!! :D

Sorry to hear about all of the real life stuff going on, but sounds like everyone is safe so that’s the important thing! Was just checking in to see progress, thanks for all that you’re doing to hook us up with these flash carts! I’m on the waitlist number 50, if not too late I’d like to add an AES cart to my order. Thanks again!

Back